• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

But either Mason isn’t being appointed because he is taking paternity leave or he isn’t taking paternity leave and can be appointed…. Or does Mason have Schrödinger’s Maternity Leave?

Dude we can play this game all week

Maybe while the wife was actually expecting, and they didn't know who the birth would go, how the kid would be, he didn't feel he could commit. Maybe she has an easy childbirth, kid is healthy, he feels the club needs him and he can commit now?

I don't fudging know, and neither do you, nor anyone else who is stating brick like they are sitting in on the club's decisions.

It’s clearly gonad*s though isn’t it? We didn’t appoint Mason a few weeks back but are doing so now. There is zero forward planning on the football side of things at this club and it comes from the very top,

That for what it's worth is a different and legitimate argument

Dude we can play this game all week

Maybe while the wife was actually expecting, and they didn't know who the birth would go, how the kid would be, he didn't feel he could commit. Maybe she has an easy childbirth, kid is healthy, he feels the club needs him and he can commit now?

I don't fudging know, and neither do you, nor anyone else who is stating brick like they are sitting in on the club's decisions.
Or maybe it was simply gonad*s…. Which do you think is more likely? We’ve lurched from Conte to no-mark number 1 and now we’re arrived at no-mark number 2. Levy’s (yet again bad) decision will cost the club European football.l next season.

Or maybe it was simply gonad*s…. Which do you think is more likely? We’ve lurched from Conte to no-mark number 1 and now we’re arrived at no-mark number 2. Levy’s (yet again bad) decision will cost the club European football.

Maybe, I never said I knew, I simply responded because some people didn't like my answer so that made me a liar

Moot point mate, keeping Conte was not an option (the fact that we didn't need to officially fire him should say something), but you won't admit that, so lets leave it.

Maybe, I never said I knew, I simply responded because some people didn't like my answer so that made me a liar

Moot point mate, keeping Conte was not an option (the fact that we didn't need to officially fire him should say something), but you won't admit that, so lets leave it.
Of course it was an option. It was actually the best option. Sacking Conte and appointing Stellini was the worst option the fact our chairman didn’t realise that says it all. The chairman poured petroleum all over our season and then set light to it. The only upside is that my bets selling Spurs for top 4 and top 6 have paid for my season tickets next year and then some!

This is what happens when you make a statement about something that you have heard on a forum. It's completely and utterly nonsensical that he didn't get the job because his wife was pregnant. I mean if I read that in The Sun, Id shake my head, but on a forum? I mean you said it so matter of fact... Anyway.

The point is that we are a laughing stock. We went through a farse two years ago when gattusso almost signed and we went through every manager in the book, twice. (Note to raziel, we didn't really go through every manager in the book, I don't mean it literally, but life would be boring and tedious if I had to look up exactly how many managers we interviewed or whether we were the 37th team in history to sack an interim, but I guess you get my point).

Seen and heard very little from Conte since he left, maybe his health issues were bigger than reported.

Not sure how much long term planning a club can actually do on the coaching staff side, not many willing to hang around waiting for promotion, and even fewer who’d stay whilst their replacement was being prepped.

The plan is to just get to the end of the season for the new guy to come in
No more and no less

Just a shame that ‘plan’ has completely fudged our chances of top 4.

Seen and heard very little from Conte since he left, maybe his health issues were bigger than reported.

Or maybe his payoff included an NDA? Didn’t hear much from Poch, Mourinho or Nuno either once they went.

That's really well written. I've advocated for the man for 15 years on here, but time's up now.

Funnily enough I thought it was a very one-sided hatchet job.
"And yet Levy is loathed..." Except he isn't, at least not by what I would see as a majority of fans.

Not surprisingly on Sunday at lot of the conversations were about Levy. From conversations I was involved in, and overheard, very few people were saying they wanted Levy to go. They simply want him stepping back from football decisions. Concentrate on the business side, let someone else oversee the football side. Which is what has been happening and hopefully even more so now with Munn coming onboard.
I'm not saying people are happy with what's happening at the moment - how could anyone be? There's a huge amount of frustration and discontent, and rightly so. But that doesn't make Henry Winter right in everything he says.

Or maybe his payoff included an NDA? Didn’t hear much from Poch, Mourinho or Nuno either once they went.

Any pay off is going to be covered by a Settlement Agreement, and confidentiality obligations are perfectly normal in those types of agreements. How much do we hear from any manager that has been sacked or mutually departed from a club?

What a great, great article.

The super League stuff was despicable. He betrayed us, showing how out of touch he is. He embarrassed us. This was all about money. No thought given to the impact on the football side, the heritage and history of English football. He, before most other chairman should have had this thought, he has been a chairman for 20 years... He eventually apologised but it was too late. We see it Daniel.

Anyone remember when he took up the option of the government paying 80% of his staff, during COVID? Taking money directly out of our tax paying pockets. We all have to foot that bill in future. All about the money, no thought given to the community. He imposed cuts on his staff.

• Tottenham reduce wages of 550 non-playing staff by 20%
  • Spurs chairman was paid £4m plus £3m bonus in 2018-19

It's just embarrassing for us as supporters to be associated with the money hoarder. There is no proportionality or competing football or human factor: it is all about the money, the investment. Fair enough in another world, but not in this football world, it's different here Daniel. Have you not worked that out in 20 years?

I've had enough of it. It's despicable and I hate being associated with him.

Back