• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

City, United, Chelski, Liverpool, Saudi Sportswashing Machine and probably Arsenal can outspend us on wages and transfer fees, is what I meant.
Chelsea can’t now
Unless they get away with their infringements
Pool won’t have CL a revenue next season so will be in a similar position to us, just with higher wages and less saleable assets (unless they sell the new signings) and an older squad… and no DOF either
Arsenal can but would still need additional owner investment to cover their run rate. I doubt the UEFA income will have cleared their losses
Saudi Sportswashing Machine have said they will tow the line
United are the ones as always that with no debt can blow everyone of out of the water

That is something we did not know when we signed him.

At the time of the appt of paratici, we would have known about the investigation, and if we didn't, then it's just pathetic.
Hard to have known when he was only investigated after Juve offices were raided........that raid took place when he was already at Spurs....

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

He wasn't under investigation by UEFA?

Plus until the Guardian journo picked up the phone to FIFA, there were no articles slamming the continuing employment of Paratici and no-one on here appeared too bothered he was still operating for us, even though his Italian ban had been issued back in January.
Had someone come up with a poll prior to his appointment, I am guessing there would have been a considerable number of people disapproving of his potential appointment.

Once he was in, well he made some good signings, so make the best of it while he is here.

Hard to have known when he was only investigated after Juve offices were raided........that raid took place when he was already at Spurs....

Mate it seems your research is as good as Levy's ;).
Extract from theathletic, below.
The issue was that by June 2021 — when Paratici started working for Spurs — the investigations that have caught up with him this season were already underway. CONSOB, the Italian equivalent of the US securities and exchange commission, first asked Juventus for information regarding their transfer revenue on February 11, 2021. Levy should have known when he recruited Paratici that these processes were ongoing and yet he pushed ahead with the appointment. It raises very serious questions about the lack of due diligence at Tottenham, questions that have never been answered.

The issue was that by June 2021 — when Paratici started working for Spurs — the investigations that have caught up with him this season were already underway. CONSOB, the Italian equivalent of the US securities and exchange commission, first asked Juventus for information regarding their transfer revenue on February 11, 2021. Levy should have known when he recruited Paratici that these processes were ongoing and yet he pushed ahead with the appointment. It raises very serious questions about the lack of due diligence at Tottenham, questions that have never been answered.
Wrong, Juve financials were being scrutinised, off the back of that scrutiny the offices were raided in Nov 2021 and a week later they decided to investigate 6 officials including Fab. Fab was not under consideration till November, the club was, not individuals

Last edited:
Had someone come up with a poll prior to his appointment, I am guessing there would have been a considerable number of people disapproving of his potential appointment.

Once he was in, well he made some good signings, so make the best of it while he is here.
We have an all seeing Paratici thread on here....p18 onwards fill your boots.

Don't seem to remember the athletic, or any other journalist reporting about that at the time or when we hired him?

Wrong, Juve financials were being scrutinised, off the back of that scrutiny the offices were raided in Nov 2021 and a week later they decided to investigate 6 officials including Fab. Fab was not under consideration till November, the club was, not individuals

So when were they first scrutinised?

Ok they were raided on November 2021, great. But you say that they were raided on the back of the initial scrutiny - when was that then? Feb 21, by any chance?

So when were they first scrutinised?

Ok they were raided on November 2021, great. But you say that they were raided on the back of the initial scrutiny - when was that then? Feb 21, by any chance?
There is a huge difference between the club having their finances investigated and then finding subsequent evidence to individual involvement.

And individual involvement was knly provable with evidence...evidence collected at the raid. It has been well documented up until now, hence why no one, including the press reported any kind of potential issues when we signed Fab.

Last edited:
If Paratici wasn't under investigation until he was employed with us I'm not sure you can really point the finger at the club on that one

Chelsea can’t now
Pool won’t have CL a revenue next season so will be in a similar position to us, just with higher wages and less saleable assets (unless they sell the new signings) and an older squad… and no DOF either
Arsenal can but would still need additional owner investment to cover their run rate. I doubt the UEFA income will have cleared their losses
United are the ones as always that with no debt can blow everyone of out of the water

This is football, everyone gets away with infringements. The system isn't rigged to be "fair". If you've got access to cash, you can use it as you see fit, regardless of "regulations". Chelsea are going to outspend us again and again, just watch them. Same with the other teams. The corrupt fudgers seemingly interested in financial fair play only care about their own wallet, and it gets fatter the more the clubs spend. Football is corrupt as fudge, and the more corrupt you are, the more you tend to win. That's it in a nutcase, unfortunately.

Having said that, I trust your information is much better than mine. I know fudge all about economics. I just know the world is greedy, and if you've got money, there's a way. And the baddies in football always always always get away with it.

I don't disagree with this, but with football and pretty much every sport you'll sooner or later have bad outcomes, statistically you'll obviously have "bad outcomes" (no trophies?) over and over again, as stable good outcomes are an anomaly rather than the norm (just look at the amount of managers sacked this season).

So yeah, we're the 6th richest team, and we're thereabouts in the table. Levy has had to gamble on the Contes and Mourinhos of this world, I get the gamble - it failed, but OK, we move on. Would I rather have a billionaire dirty money-owner? I'm not so sure. Be careful what we wish for.

Having said that, if we can get a loyal Paratici-esque guy that can do his job, takes progressive footballing decisions along the lines of the club philosophy, tries to get an entertaining young team up and running - and hey presto, we're looking at a different thing, aren't we?
The last bit is all I’m looking for. We got the opposite x 3 and now this fella who is so out of his depth it’s untrue.

This is football, everyone gets away with infringements. The system isn't rigged to be "fair". If you've got access to cash, you can use it as you see fit, regardless of "regulations". Chelsea are going to outspend us again and again, just watch them. Same with the other teams. The corrupt fudgers seemingly interested in financial fair play only care about their own wallet, and it gets fatter the more the clubs spend. Football is corrupt as fudge, and the more corrupt you are, the more you tend to win. That's it in a nutcase, unfortunately.

Having said that, I trust your information is much better than mine. I know fudge all about economics. I just know the world is greedy, and if you've got money, there's a way. And the baddies in football always always always get away with it.
I fully agree
But some people think that rules will be enforced now
I’m far form convinced
The organisations that run the game are a sham

I fully agree
But some people think that rules will be enforced now
I’m far form convinced
The organisations that run the game are a sham

They really are. Competitions in general would be so much more fun if the competitors actually followed a set of rules, but here we are. :(

They really are. Competitions in general would be so much more fun if the competitors actually followed a set of rules, but here we are. :(
Rules for clubs are more like guidance
I do speed
But I speed in areas where I know I’m unlikely to get caught.. i do 36 in a 30
If I get caught it’s a small fine as I’m close enough to being a good boy

Chelsea can’t now
Remember though that we don’t ‘toe the line’ we’re not even at the FFP line, let alone spending the max amount above the line that is allowed to be spent.

Back