• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

[Off Topic]. I’m in a similar field but where negotiating on price is close to impossible (monopolies) so you look elsewhere for value.
We did that last week in some training we were doing
Buying a sugar bowl to make a full set
I’ve got teams in 31 countries and only 2 countries looked at best alternatives and new ways of creating a solution ..
Quiet scary

Well I know more about football than an American media company
That’s my opinion
And let’s be honest
They just make up what the want anyway

I don't think you do know more, at least about the mls. It's growing fast. Is now the most popular sport in america for gen z. The world cup will be there as will the world club cup. Will boost it's popularity further.
With strict salary caps, no relegation and the fact that if anyone wants to start a new franchise you get a share of their buy in. All this is guaranteed profit.
Hardly any prem teams make a profit. Any club not in the top 10 is at risk of relegation. It is almost impossible to compete with the big teams. Meaning that the only way to make money is to grow your investment but you are more likely to lose money or value.

That is why the clubs are valued so high. It's not just about revenue.

I don't think you do know more, at least about the mls. It's growing fast. Is now the most popular sport in america for gen z. The world cup will be there as will the world club cup. Will boost it's popularity further.
With strict salary caps, no relegation and the fact that if anyone wants to start a new franchise you get a share of their buy in. All this is guaranteed profit.
Hardly any prem teams make a profit. Any club not in the top 10 is at risk of relegation. It is almost impossible to compete with the big teams. Meaning that the only way to make money is to grow your investment but you are more likely to lose money or value.

That is why the clubs are valued so high. It's not just about revenue

Hey if you trust them then that’s your call
I don’t
There is so little facts or science behind their methods and all is does is create a false narrative

But how much is if inflation and exchange rate comparisons ?

The start point was low
If they triple it again then… that’s impressive

Can’t always add new teams to the league

If you want to show it's down to inflation and exchange rates. You work it out.

Are they making telling inroads to NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB? (The 4 major markets)....that's always been the problem.

Yes. They still have a way to go. But they are very strong amoungst 18-29 year olds overtaking nhl and baseball. They are also the 2nd most attended sport in the us.

Edit - sorry baseball.

Last edited:
Back