• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

Dunno
The American owners wont sell anyone cheap
Neither would we.

I do wonder with United of putting them back on the stock market might be the wisest course of action it they want to generate the most amount of money. [emoji2379]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Trying to forecast for up to June 2022 and up to June 2023 is interesting as the 2022 ones will be boosted by fans being back in the stadium but 2023 will have both that and at least a run to the CL last 16 so those results will be very positive. My rough estimates would be.

June 2022:

Match Receipts £100m
UEFA Prize Money £0m
TV and Media £120m
Commercial £170m

Revenue £390m

June 2023:

Match Receipts £120m (increase due to CL games)
UEFA Prize Money £50m (could be more if get QF)
TV and Media £145m
Commercial £170m

Revenue £485m

Not sure we can hazard a guess at profit though.

I guess the results for year ending June 2020 are not far off our peak revenue as they include nearly a full season of fans and a run to the CL last 16. But obviously covid dented other areas too.

I guess our usual year on year will range from £450m to £550m revenue depending on what we did in Europe during that year.

I guess the results for year ending June 2020 are not far off our peak revenue as they include nearly a full season of fans and a run to the CL last 16. But obviously covid dented other areas too.

I guess our usual year on year will range from £450m to £550m revenue depending on what we did in Europe during that year.

Yeh I think the extra events, concerts will be telling. Should be a bumper year TBH

Trying to forecast for up to June 2022 and up to June 2023 is interesting as the 2022 ones will be boosted by fans being back in the stadium but 2023 will have both that and at least a run to the CL last 16 so those results will be very positive. My rough estimates would be.

June 2022:

Match Receipts £100m
UEFA Prize Money £0m
TV and Media £120m
Commercial £170m

Revenue £390m

June 2023:

TV and Media £145m
Commercial £170m

Revenue £485m

Must of received something for our ECL run?:D

Yeh I think the extra events, concerts will be telling. Should be a bumper year TBH
I'm not sure how they (or if they do) split out the stadium income, but if you consider everything it generates for us....

Match day food and drinks
NFL
All other events....and the food and drink from those events..
Corporate days..
Stadium tours and skywalk..

I think that total will surprise some people.

If you compare that to the potential income from the old WHL...it is a game changer, and MOST importantly a game changer we are in control of.

Last edited:
I think that total will surprise some people.

If you compare that to the potential income from the old WHL...it is a game changer, and MOST importantly a game changer we are in control of.

Nah, Levy is a fool and should not have renovated WHL. Get with the program Richard. We are in debt and should be worried :D:D:D

Fingers crossed our numbers are flippin brilliant and we finally get to reap the rewards of 3 decades of austerity whilst others overspent money on players

June 2022:

Match Receipts £100m
UEFA Prize Money £0m
TV and Media £120m
Commercial £170m

Revenue £390m

June 2023:

TV and Media £145m
Commercial £170m

Revenue £485m

I estimated that this next set of accounts should show revenue close to £450m
Next year's will likely be over £500m

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/s...-consortiums-potential-3BILLION-takeover.html

Liverpool global fan base makes them a much more exciting proposition than spurs' new stadium.
Poor timing as usual for Spurs?
Looking back we had to work though local riots, West Ham corporate espionate, the UK Government, a metal workshop, a financial crisis, 3-windows of no player investments, covid and now inflation. Never a dull day for Levy.
How is it poor timing for Spurs??? Liverpool and Utd being up for sale would only be an impact for us if we were up for sale which we are obviously not.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/s...-consortiums-potential-3BILLION-takeover.html

Liverpool global fan base makes them a much more exciting proposition than spurs' new stadium.
Looking back we had to work though local riots, West Ham corporate espionate, the UK Government, a metal workshop, a financial crisis, 3-windows of no player investments, covid and now inflation. Never a dull day for Levy.
And that in itself shows the vision, single mindedness and resilience of the man. Many other football club owners couldn't be arsed with all that, to put it simply.

Many many clubs are yet to go through the new stadium cycle (or at least serious renovations)...not only have we done that (with bells on) but are beginning to break the ceiling of off field income.

Exciting?
The issue with a team like Liverpool is how much more scope to grow is there?
Ground is done and it’s still poor as a world class facility. It’s also a fan base that don’t take kind to increases in ticket prices
Always money to be made in commercial of course
But on the pitch they are recently successful
So how do you monetise global fan bases, especially with a huge chunk of these fans being from poorer countries and those that love a fake shirt
But they are bigger club for sure

Exciting?
The issue with a team like Liverpool is how much more scope to grow is there?
Ground is done and it’s still poor as a world class facility. It’s also a fan base that don’t take kind to increases in ticket prices
Always money to be made in commercial of course
But on the pitch they are recently successful
So how do you monetise global fan bases, especially with a huge chunk of these fans being from poorer countries and those that love a fake shirt
But they are bigger club for sure
I think thereare still two potential large increases for valuation of football clubs:

1. The inevitable move to an ESL/WSL competition.
2. Monetisation of streaming and social media.

I think thereare still two potential large increases for valuation of football clubs:

1. The inevitable move to an ESL/WSL competition.
2. Monetisation of streaming and social media.
Agree on both
But I don’t see them happening soon and anyone putting £3B upwards is looking at quicker returns IMO

Back