• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

England v Uruguay match ratings

milo

Jack L. Jones
<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fPHLjD5z7MOGZUth-DaYTsNJTy7qvufVbnBt43qedUA/viewform?embedded=true" width="760" height="500" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading...</iframe>

Average scores

<iframe height=521 width=1366 src="//docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zkvFvAlVR85cXl4QJ1NGx1UOUuU3u9eCKtS9ePvTezU/gviz/chartiframe?oid=16755740" seamless frameborder=0 scrolling=no></iframe>

Gerrard probably deserved 8, but occasionally he played for England, not Uruguay, so I gave him 2.
MOTM: Cahill.

The average score clocks are a bit misleading, starting from 0. I had real trouble thinking of a MotM, went for Sturridge in the end for doing a bit of running :lol:

I know I've asked this question before, but I've still yet to get a proper answer:

How in the ****ing **** of all the ****s in the **** of ****ingdom is Johnson a professional footballer?

I have never seen him take less than 3 touches before passing the ball, he is always missing defensively, he stands off the man on the ball when he has cover, he goes charging in when he doesn't, positioning is terrible, movement off the ball is non-existent.

We need a score lower than 1 for him.

I know I've asked this question before, but I've still yet to get a proper answer:

How in the ****ing **** of all the ****s in the **** of ****ingdom is Johnson a professional footballer?

I have never seen him take less than 3 touches before passing the ball, he is always missing defensively, he stands off the man on the ball when he has cover, he goes charging in when he doesn't, positioning is terrible, movement off the ball is non-existent.

We need a score lower than 1 for him.

Oh, and every time he needs to pass further than about 5 yards he has to stop the ball, take a step back and then pass it - like you did when you were 10 before you learned how to play football.

Gerrard is now developing a pedigree for crucial defence-splitting passes in the World Cup. First France, now this.

Can we use hypnosis in the next game to convince him he is Costa Rican? :)

Gerrard is now developing a pedigree for crucial defence-splitting passes in the World Cup. First France, now this.

Can we use hypnosis in the next game to convince him he is Costa Rican? :)
Just need to use one of these:

49998_hp.jpg

The average score clocks are a bit misleading, starting from 0. I had real trouble thinking of a MotM, went for Sturridge in the end for doing a bit of running :lol:
good point, I can change it so that they start from 1. I would prefer graphs but I haven't managed to get them looking any good so far

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Fapatalk

Back