• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

He seems like a nice person and I hope we can keep him. He added a lot to the team this year and I think he can sharpen his finishing and push for 30 goals next season.

Hmmmmm we will try get Emirates Marketing Project to pay a bit of his wages like we did with Leeds/Keano won't we? Doooo it Levy get it done.

100% the shooting incident has changed him as a person from what he was first like at AFC

He seems a quality guy, and a top top player, my opinion of him as a footballer changed massively this season

I so hope we can sign him

Comes across really well, as a man as well as a professional footballer.

Still can't believe this guy is playing for Spurs after those chants that were directed at him though! Unreal.

He seems like a nice person and I hope we can keep him. He added a lot to the team this year and I think he can sharpen his finishing and push for 30 goals next season.

He is a well-known lazy arrogant git that always disrupts the team spirit. That's why everyone always wants to fudge him off elsewhere. He never ever outstays his welcome, that's for sure.

He is a well-known lazy arrogant git that always disrupts the team spirit. That's why everyone always wants to fudge him off elsewhere. He never ever outstays his welcome, that's for sure.

I watched him a hell of a lot this season and while you can question elements of his game not being as good as we'd like he was anything but lazy. He tracked back a lot, put in a lot of tackles and kept grafting from first to last whistle. As for disrupting team spirit, I'm not inside the club but from the way others celebrated with him when he scored they appeared to like him. And I'm guessing that not 'everyone' wants him to 'fudge off'. I certainly don't and it doesn't seem like Harry does.

He is a well-known lazy arrogant git that always disrupts the team spirit. That's why everyone always wants to fudge him off elsewhere. He never ever outstays his welcome that's for sure.

Not seen any evidence to support any of this for the year he has been with us. Quite the opposite really, he has come out and said he wants to play for us.

Is a good player, and we would do well to have him around next season.

Based on last season he didn't appear to be a disruption to team spirit. We're lucky he likes London because that's a huge factor for some of these players. Hopeful he isn't as greedy as some other players and he can take a pay cut to sign for us.

The fact he's not a ruthless businessman with the trainer deal with Adidas means there's hope he realizes he's already goin to be rich enough.

Maybe he was before he nearly got killed, think that woke him up to how he acts as a person

Back