• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

Sounds a bit sinister.

Aside, he looks very happy in the training pics on the official site.

Would you present a press conference to dispel the current rumors and declare that he is happy?

I guess we'll find out soon enough either way.

Though you can guarantee if it does say he's happy here that still won't dispel some peoples misgivings.

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews
COMING UP ON #SSN: In the next hour, Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas on Emmanuel Adebayor's future

"Emmanuel is a distinguished attacking footballer and his attitude has been highly meritorious in the commencement of my time here. I have not been able to deploy him on the pitch as much I have desired as a result of the volume of injuries and malady, but I forsee that he will play a substantial role for the team over the remainder of the season. He must continue to remain zealous and he must perceive that we sometimes take decisions for the betterment of the team, even if it is not always one that appeases him."

8164337412_6a58dc94d0_b.jpg

Hopefully that will signal the start of a beautiful relationship.

Though i doubt we'll go 4-4-2 against city away...

Hopefully that will signal the start of a beautiful relationship.

Though i doubt we'll go 4-4-2 against city away...

ADE MUST START AGAINST CITY. He has something to prove to them. When Ade is up and motivated, there is hardly anyone better in the game.

If Sandro is fit (or Parker) we could try 442 again or otherwise I would play it more cagily and bring Defoe off the bench (like Dzeko) to score the winner.

Ade won't start it. Defoe has scored a hat trick, generally we have been good away from home. Just wish we had Dembele

id drop Lennon on Sunday and go with a Ade and Defoe with Bale in a floating role behind

seriously what have we got to lose

id drop Lennon on Sunday and go with a Ade and Defoe with Bale in a floating role behind

seriously what have we got to lose

A baffling comment.
You would drop Lennon? The width was crucial.
I would go with the same shape we had tonight. Play Carroll. Play Ade in the hole as he was for much of the night.

ADE MUST START AGAINST CITY. He has something to prove to them. When Ade is up and motivated, there is hardly anyone better in the game.

If Sandro is fit (or Parker) we could try 442 again or otherwise I would play it more cagily and bring Defoe off the bench (like Dzeko) to score the winner.

But it was 4-4-1-1 and not a straight out 4-4-2, Ade dropped off...

But it was 4-4-1-1 and not a straight out 4-4-2, Ade dropped off...

Thats the thing. Isnt 442 the same as 4411 which is the same as 4231? Just put Ade in the invisible mens place and hey presto 4231.

I just want to play with 11 men in all seriousness.

Back