• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

SOMEONE FETCH ME THE MIDGET!

giphy.gif
It's good, but it's not quite right.

i wonder if he got a full years settlement

My guess is that he will continue to get a full salary until he finds a new club and then we will top it up to keep him on parity with his last year.

Not exactly a cause for celebration.

Always wondered why the club did not send him to a psychiatrist and then claim insurance for mental inability to play

I reckon we have paid him half of what he wanted. I feel we would have let him go sooner if we were to give him the fuLl payoff.

I reckon we have paid him half of what he wanted. I feel we would have let him go sooner if we were to give him the fuLl payoff.
I don't agree with that. We was probably waiting for him to blink first, and as it seems clear he's not going to budge we are just cutting our losses....

Hope he sorts himself out and gets out of whatever odd state he is in. All the best Ade. Better for both him and the club that he has gone.

Reckon he will be announced by Villa or West Ham this week.

Excellent. Wasn't convinced he should be playing with the U21s either. A compromise agreement, had to happen didn't it? I'm actually surprised the media were so lenient with him.

Hope he sorts himself out and gets out of whatever odd state he is in. All the best Ade. Better for both him and the club that he has gone.

Reckon he will be announced by Villa or West Ham this week.

He can't sign for any English club until January. Would almost have been worth it to hang on to him until February.

Let's move this thread to the clams who have nowt to do with Spurs boards where it rightfully belongs at long last.

He will sign for West Ham in Jan, have a blinder until May, then revert to type around this time next season. Good riddance and good luck to whoever signs him, unless it is West Ham, because they will get no good luck off me

Back