• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

He's made a fudging career out of wasting his talents though, it's nothing new and it's not going to magically change.

Redknapp should shut his gob.

I see Harry Redknapp commented on the Adebayor situation today. Said the player is "wasting his talent" at the moment. I've had my differences with Redknapp in the past, but he's spot-on about this.
I'd say that Ade is currently using his greatest talent to very good effect - the ability to steal large amounts of money for little or no work in return.

I see Harry Redknapp commented on the Adebayor situation today. Said the player is "wasting his talent" at the moment. I've had my differences with Redknapp in the past, but he's spot-on about this.

I saw that as well, was very surprised that Redknapp criticised him but I guess it shows that everyone knows what he's up to. I've supported Ade a lot more than I probably should do but I can't support someone who knows what's best for both parties is a move away but digs his heels in to earn money.

He really just wants us to pay him off doesn't he? I really hope that doesn't happen.

I was too young to remember this fella, but from what I've heard Ade is becoming more and more like him every day...

1415377379779_wps_6_CHELSEA_VS_LEICESTER_CITY.jpg

I saw that as well, was very surprised that Redknapp criticised him but I guess it shows that everyone knows what he's up to. I've supported Ade a lot more than I probably should do but I can't support someone who knows what's best for both parties is a move away but digs his heels in to earn money.

He really just wants us to pay him off doesn't he? I really hope that doesn't happen.

I was too young to remember this fella, but from what I've heard Ade is becoming more and more like him every day...

1415377379779_wps_6_CHELSEA_VS_LEICESTER_CITY.jpg
Bogarde at least admitted he was in it for the money....

It's funny, he seems to love London so much yet he's constantly flying home to spend time in his tastefully decorated pad with his pals taking his picture for his Instagram account

I go away for a weeks holiday and the clown shoe is still with us.

Guarantee this will go to the end of the window and i bet he still signs for Villa, just seeing what other options are out there.

Maybe he is talking a slight pay cut at Villa, so he is waiting till the last week of the transfer window so he can keep getting his higher wage at spurs until he moves.

Maybe he is talking a slight pay cut at Villa, so he is waiting till the last week of the transfer window so he can keep getting his higher wage at spurs until he moves.

As long as there's a chance of more money from anywhere he'll be sitting on his ass. Don't expect him to go anywhere until deadline day. His new club will love him, three weeks into the season and completely unfit. That's why he gets the big bucks. :rolleyes:

Controversial............ But if we don't sign anyone, he will be are only replacement if Kane gets injured, and he is in a contract year.... It may be worth not completely burning our bridges with him. In fact there maybe an argument to be had about whether he should have been on the bench on sat, he is still our player..... And would be so much better (even half arsed) then the alternatives we have at the moment.

Ducks.....nay, runs then ducks for cover.

Controversial............ But if we don't sign anyone, he will be are only replacement if Kane gets injured, and he is in a contract year.... It may be worth not completely burning our bridges with him. In fact there maybe an argument to be had about whether he should have been on the bench on sat, he is still our player..... And would be so much better (even half arsed) then the alternatives we have at the moment.

Ducks.....nay, runs then ducks for cover.

When he's attempted to undermine the coach - and his partners in chief have been bombed out - we are no longer at the point of talking about "not completely burning our bridges."
Has to go now if we truly back Poch

Back