• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

Unless we are getting a striker in, what is the point of loaning him out? Would maybe help Rabiot come in I suppose....

The Rabiot situation is the only thing I think that is going to give this rumour legs. At this stage, I'm not sure loaning Ade out will do us any favours. I mean who will take his place in the squad?

The Rabiot situation is the only thing I think that is going to give this rumour legs. At this stage, I'm not sure loaning Ade out will do us any favours. I mean who will take his place in the squad?

A bid for Ings would seem likely.

Unless we are getting a striker in, what is the point of loaning him out? Would maybe help Rabiot come in I suppose....
Haven't PSG got a couple of attacking players who are unhappy there?

Perhaps some sort of loan swap would be ideal for all parties?

More likely though is that SSN are making it up to try to fill a slow news day!

Sky sources understand Paris Saint-Germain are exploring the possibility of taking Tottenham’s Emmanuel Adebayor on loan until the end of the season.

Initial discussions are understood to have already taken place between PSG and Tottenham but the Ligue 1 side could face competition for the striker's services from Queens Park Rangers.

Sky sources understand Paris Saint-Germain are exploring the possibility of taking Tottenham’s Emmanuel Adebayor on loan until the end of the season.

Initial discussions are understood to have already taken place between PSG and Tottenham but the Ligue 1 side could face competition for the striker's services from Queens Park Rangers.

:lol: That seals it as Sky Sports clickbait!!

unless qpr wants to buy ade outright

Cant see how they would be able to justify the wages....and given their precarious league position it could be a catastrophic error.

Would also be amazed if PSG really wanted Ade...with their array of talent it makes no sense at all.

I think this particular story is as honest and accurate as that Iraqi General stating that everything is fine & Dandy and American forces had not captured the airport.

Cant see how they would be able to justify the wages....and given their precarious league position it could be a catastrophic error.

Would also be amazed if PSG really wanted Ade...with their array of talent it makes no sense at all.

I think this particular story is as honest and accurate as that Iraqi General stating that everything is fine & Dandy and American forces had not captured the airport.

Indeed! :D

Do you fancy it? I'm pretty sure you'll be more effective than Ade and probably less disruptive.

Just practice this line:
"£200 grand a week? fudge off, I wouldn't get out of bed for that"

Oh to be a fly on the wall with Ibra and Ade in the same room.

I have read in the last couple of days about Lavezzi going to Liverpool for 11m. Hijack with the Argie links possible!

Top man! Glad to see Anglo-American relations are still good :p

???

Huh+_7cedc48e7c961a678e36e1e5f8606a89.gif

Well I guess they would pick up his wages for the remainder of the season. I wouldn't mind this if we got someone in that scores a few goals. Ings or the like, but I doubt Burnley will let him go in this window though.

Back