• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dusan Vlahovic

I thought they were totally brassick these days

Several of their players are linked to leaving, Morata, Dybala etc will free up the wages and squad place for Vlahovic and they'll find money for the fee same way equally brassic Barca and Madrid always do.

Several of their players are linked to leaving, Morata, Dybala etc will free up the wages and squad place for Vlahovic and they'll find money for the fee same way equally brassic Barca and Madrid always do.

Madrid aren't skint. They haven't bought players in the last couple of windows, actually made a profit during covid. Bale, hazzard, isco and possibly others will be off their books in the summer. Freeing up huge amount of wages.

Barca refinanced their loans, with $550m coming in from goldman sachs. Their problem is la liga spending rules. They are above the limit so anyone they bring in. The value has to be matched 4 to 1 in outgoings/wage reductions. Due to player amortisation (value of player spread over the length of contract), they can do it.

Juve are also refinancing with help from goldman sachs. Their problem is the criminal investigation.

22 pages about a guy who was never going to come here ( imo), now we wait for the slagging of the club for not signing him. ( by some).

I think he would have done if we'd sold Kane in the summer and thrown half that wedge on him then. But that was our only window, it certainly wasn't now

There are currently 4 stronger teams in that league IMO

So what you are saying is Juventus are 1 point behind the team in 4th and are about to sign arguably the best all round striker in Italy right now. Like I said, they are going to make the CL.

Back