• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dubrovnik

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Anybody been ?
It’s looking like a fav for a lads weekend next Summer ?
Found some amazing Villa’s
We’re all late 40s but want somewhere a bit lively

Its an amazing place, but its a foodie and culture place, not a drinking place. I can only remember 1 bar bar in the whole place. Maybe somewhere like Split might be more suitable for this trip?

Also avoid Dubrovnik during cruise season - i.e. go May or October. Otherwise its wall-to-wall fat American pensioners.

We've booked a fantastic villa and our host via Air BnB has sent us details of a private boat trip and of a chef who will come and cook for us
Really not expensive too

My only advice is: never go there in the summer. I haven't been there in ages but I have horrible memories of being feeling like cattle in the narrow streets of Dubrovnik. Also, if you go there by car, be prepared for a rough ride and don't drive there if you're drunk: it's really dangerous. And as GB and Bullet said, I don't think there's more than one bar in the entire 'town'.

My only advice is: never go there in the summer. I haven't been there in ages but I have horrible memories of being feeling like cattle in the narrow streets of Dubrovnik. Also, if you go there by car, be prepared for a rough ride and don't drive there if you're drunk: it's really dangerous. And as GB and Bullet said, I don't think there's more than one bar in the entire 'town'.
June 26th for us, we will stay in our Villa most of the time !!

Back