• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dreamscape 21st birthday party - Northampton

Boonie

Ramon Vega
Anyone going to or thinking about going to this on the 24th November?

DREAM-21ST-A.jpg

I went to the first 10 Dreamscapes and fancy a trip down memory lane.

I went to the reunion there last year - it was fantastic and I'm looking to go again... Went to 3 at The Sanctuary, The Big Outdoors, 2 in Shepton Mallet and a few of the Tour events at Bagleys and such like... Amazing events

It's a lot of different genres under one umbrella. Old Skool.

Last year there was old Skool Tenno from about 1989-1991. Old Skool jungle from 1993-1995 era. Old Skool hardcore from 1990-1995 but mostly pre95 stuff

Don't mean to hi-jack the thread but anyone who likes Drum & bass and a bit of old school jungle - Jungle fever vs Pure Science at Proud2 on October 19th. Be a huge night

Wanted to go to jungle fever but mate has to go for drinks for his wifes mates b'day. Loser. Was well up for it.

Rewind Arena

Dr S Gachet, Easygroove, DJ Trax playing a moving shadows set.

Dreamscape Arena

Top Buzz
Fallout
Ramos
Stu Allen
Jack Frost
Clarkee
Vibes

only thing ive got lined up is Fabric's birthday in October - the weekend following my 28th and also the day of the Chelsea home game - Saturday night through till 6 am Monday morning :eek: considering the Chelsea game is early kick off that's gonna be one hell of a long slog

i miss going out every week

Don't mean to hi-jack the thread but anyone who likes Drum & bass and a bit of old school jungle - Jungle fever vs Pure Science at Proud2 on October 19th. Be a huge night

Listened to loads of drum n bass at Bestival, my love for it has reignited

DJ Hype @ Dreamscape 4 - Epic tape.

I don't think I could possibly go to a Dreamscape now, I'd probably kill myself.

Rewind Arena

Dr S Gachet, Easygroove, DJ Trax playing a moving shadows set.

Dreamscape Arena

Top Buzz
Fallout
Ramos
Stu Allen
Jack Frost
Clarkee
Vibes

Sweet! Easygroove is a legend!!! Cant wait for a bit of Top Buzz and Mad P!

Back