• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Douchebeards

Beards in general, good or not?

• Yes

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters

Jurgen the German

Tommy Harmer
2.jpg

chinstrap.jpg

d11mal839.jpg

I'm no fan of beards in general. The douchebeard = mullet of the 21st century

They are bad, but not as bad as the patch/bumfluff style 'beards' sported by the likes of Andy Murray. Unless you have full facial coverage, there's no point letting it grow, you just look like a tramp.

I sometimes use my douchebag with ACV and warm water, very strange sensation, but always feel good after.

Some people do suit beards and look quite cool. But the beards above so overly trimmed, must take ages to get them like that! If you going to grow a beard, grow a proper one.

Yeah, my beard doesn't look anything like that, I would definitely look like a giant douche with that kind of beard. Didn't cut it for almost a year and a half once, was almost as long as my hair is now, Lincoln would've been proud.. Soul patches are horrible though, can't really say that I dig goatees either.

One of my biggest dislikes in life is having to shave, twice a day generally and i hate it. So for most of my life i have had a beard, i have had a moustache since i was 15 and i have no idea what my top lip looks likes its been that long.

I have a full beard mainly because I hate shaving - it must take longer to get one of those douchebeards right than actually just being clean shaven.

I have a full beard and get a lot of compliments on the salt-and-pepper coloring. All natural too.

Those bits of facial hair in the OP's pics aren't beards.

One of my biggest dislikes in life is having to shave, twice a day generally and i hate it. So for most of my life i have had a beard, i have had a moustache since i was 15 and i have no idea what my top lip looks likes its been that long.
Shaving twice a day?

Back