• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Does anything really matter?

We are Tottenham

Kasey Keller
Politics, Football, Religion.Does any of it matter?
I may think off trying to help my Country by having my own political views!
I may be happy if my football club achieve things!
I may be someone who thinks my religion will change the World.
I know I love my family, friends..even people that don't know me...but
at the end of the day...we all snuff it...
The politics and religions of yesterday pass into meaningless..perhaps interesting
though as we look back in our own modern present-day enlightenment!

Then we have war.
When you think of all the other problems we have in our own personal
lives trying to keep happy and hope we don't become too ill .on top of the vast ammount of problems...ontop of all that ...we make things even worse for ourselves by having wars!
Evidence of wars that go back thousand's of years. People slaughtered
doing their duty to save the Kings piece of land.
And what's in it for them...nothing, save for the belief they may be protecting
their family and way of life. Now that may be OK in the scheme of things how we react in trying to protect ourselves but at the end of it all so much is lost.
War is Mankind's biggest conundrum!
The slaughter of millions for the sake of someone's ideology or otherwise.
Life is hard! and the years will go by in the thousand's! not even Shakespeare
Churchill or Kenedy will be remembered...Mankind will be gone!

Perhaps the late Mike dingdongins was right ..puffing on a fag he turned to a co-presenter and said....it's all bol locks!

hold on....just had a late thought...as long as we beat that scumsea scum this weekend
at least it will be short term bliss...

Have a nice day everyone...

Nothing really matters, anyone can see.... Nothing really matters... Nothing really matters to me......

Just a matter of opinion.
Ah, fudge! Good GHod, GHod lovin',
So surprised to find you can't stop it.

Name the song.

we're really just here to kill time before we get offed so u might as well have a good time before your time is up

Back