• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Do not adjust your set

Ah man, that's a real feel good watch that we need after this season taking me back to happier times. I don't care what some on here think about Redknapp, that was my favourite Spurs side to date - especially with a sprinkling of Bale and Modric.

Loved watching them embrace each other at the start, really felt like they were a team and really happy to see Danny Rose cracking a smile considering all his troubles.

A great cause, and well done the players/managers of both sides and the fans for playing their part....

Thanks spermy, much appreciated, I enjoyed that.

Everyone looks pretty much the same, except I didn't really recognise Bassong for some reason (cue suspended joke). Defoe's still got it.
RACIST!!

(Sorry, thought I'd go old skool)

Is it daft that watching that brought a tear to my eye?

I wouldn't think so, that group of players were so likeable and also truly entertaining to watch. I feel much more of a fondness for those guys than any other Spurs team. I guess it helps that everything like the CL was fresh so felt like more of an adventure but you had likable characters like Sandro, Palacios, Benny etc

I saw recently that it has been 12 years since the AC Milan game with Lennon to Crouch and Gattuso being a bellend, crazy how quick time flies.

That was a nice watch - who was the guy that Keane spoke to/about in the drrssing room prematch?

Back