• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Do-Do-Do Didier Zokora...

Johnny Ray

Øyvind Leonhardsen
Hadn't seen this posted, but good on him...

http://www.sabotagetimes.com/football-sport/ex-tottenham-man-zokora-kicks-ex-Saudi Sportswashing Machine-player-emre-in-the-nuts/

nice one didier, i wish he was as accurate when he has a shot,

great way to get revenge!

Hahaha brilliant. And as if he only got a yellow for that. Hero

I thought he might have scored a goal, i would love him to score do not even care if it is against us. Love the fella never want to see him in a spurs shirt again but he came across as such a nice guy.

you can kick them in the nuts and its only a yellow. But follow through from getting the ball with two feet and its Red?

I thought he might have scored a goal, i would love him to score do not even care if it is against us. Love the fella never want to see him in a spurs shirt again but he came across as such a nice guy.

The guy had a real chance to go down in Spurs folklore at 1-1 v Chelsea, and he blew it and opened the way for Woodgate.

Still have fond memories of him though, his reaction to Berbatovs penalty in the final will always stay with me

When I first saw this I didn't realise that Emre had called him "a dirty n****r" on their last meeting. Fantastic.

Back