• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Djed Spence

Seems like targeted phrasing.

"Barely a few minutes to spare" can also be phrased as "Early"
Have to wonder about the motivation of whoever decided to leak this. Some of the phrasing may be the journalist, but also some stuff in there that isn't just phrasing. Who would benefit?

By no means a good look for Spence. Hope he gets himself into a position to get the most out of his talent and potential.

I guess the question is was that what Kane/Scholes/Gareth Barry did at that age - and the answer will be an inevitable "no" which means he's falling short of what the best players do in terms of personal regimen.

Had a good debut for Nice (?) as well iirc - hopefully this loan gives him pause for thought and he comes back with the required attitude, got the tools to be a good alternative to Porro - kinda get the impression only thing holding him back from being so is himself.

Hopefully he realizes putting your head down and actually getting game time is both more fun and better for your career that collecting splinters in your ass.

Some people grow up later than others, hope he does well, it's really disappointing when you see people wasting the chances they get.
Yeah it is but I think some of the points above here are well made. Maybe Kane carried himself ultra-professionally but there are plenty that didn't and were still top players. Keane, Cantona, Rooney, Fowler, Ledley, Lampard, Terry etc. Some of the reporting is strange.

I guess the litmus test for me though is what managers think of him and so far, Conte, Ange, Farke and Warnock haven't wanted him and they are all very good managers.

Hope he gets it together - the lad has a lot of talent.

Yeah it is but I think some of the points above here are well made. Maybe Kane carried himself ultra-professionally but there are plenty that didn't and were still top players. Keane, Cantona, Rooney, Fowler, Ledley, Lampard, Terry etc. Some of the reporting is strange.

I guess the litmus test for me though is what managers think of him and so far, Conte, Ange, Farke and Warnock haven't wanted him and they are all very good managers.

I do agree with that, I think Managers are guilty of sometimes wanting different things but generally yeh too many have not wanted him

Sometimes it just clicks somewhere for players so hopefully this will be the place for him.

What are the stories if ledley not being professional?

He is my favourite ever spurs player.

What are the stories if ledley not being professional?

He is my favourite ever spurs player.
Was photographed a few times very much the worse for wear. Think this was from around 2008 and Harry had to warn him about his behaviour:

1707479106487.png

At the end of the day, these are young men and they are human. They are going to have faults and slips...unless you're Harry Kane :)

One of my favourite players ever. He was an incredible defender so I'm not having a pop at him.

Back