• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Divock Origi

agreed there but we really should he looking elsewhere. Seen nothing to impress me that he could help us at all in the immediate future. Rather stick with Kane to be honest he is a better finisher I don't think anyone can debate that

Can I ask Something...(looks over both shoulders and leans forward), is there are a larger picture of your avatar? 8-[

agreed there but we really should he looking elsewhere. Seen nothing to impress me that he could help us at all in the immediate future. Rather stick with Kane to be honest he is a better finisher I don't think anyone can debate that

Have you seen anything of Origi outside the World Cup to make a claim like that?

Interesting...looks like another player who has gone to Liverpool over us...2 seasons ago, it was the other way round.

Good signing for them, I think. He's a very decent prospect from what I saw of him in the World cup.

They've bought him purely on the World Cup. I predict a handful of cup games and the odd goal coming off the bench. Sent on loan in a few years and sold.

They've bought him purely on the World Cup. I predict a handful of cup games and the odd goal coming off the bench. Sent on loan in a few years and sold.

They watched him regularly all of last season. He plays for one of the top clubs in France, most will have heard of him, some will have scouted him.

Rodgers has a tin ear for signings. I don't worry about anyone he signs.

Ah, monkeys and typewriters and what have you... in Lovren, I feel he got a solid centre-back who will be a rock in their defence for years to come. Don't know why, as I really don't know the player all that well (seen him play a handful of games at most), but I think we missed out on exactly the player we needed in Lovren. So right this minute... it feels like Rodgers is doing OK I'm afraid.

Why is that funny? Have we not said before about buying young players and loaning them back to the former club for a season?

The loan back to Lille was always going to happen. A major reason he signed for them and Lille agreed to sell. Given his sudden rise to fame they either had to act now or risk paying twice as much in a year. Most likely bigger clubs would start taking an interest if he continues to do well.

Were we ever even interested?

Just agent talk, most likely, and newspaper stirring.

Difficult to know for sure, doesn't look very likely that we were to me.

They have a lot of money this summer, we don't. I think they're in a better position to spend £10m on a player to send him out on loan than we are and we have a young promising striker in the same age bracket in Kane so if we are going to blow a significant chunk of money on a player "for the future" it might be in a different position.

Back