• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Derby week, time to read Spurs books. Glory Game - Hunter Davies first up

Howard Webb

Clive Wilson
Whats peoples favourite Spurs books? Ive got a number of historical accounts, Davies is probably the best. Someone should probably send a copy to that big faced traitor-fudge Sol Campbell. Saw Norman Giller's new compiled book The Glory Glory Game is available as well.

top Spurs books... go!

That one
The Glory Game - all about the side I grew up supporting

although the re-released version has omitted a lot about the travelling support in the 70s

did you work out who "the hated one" was?

On Kindle I presume?

I couldn't tell you to be honest, its 30 years old now, so might be a freebie.

How are you getting on with your kindle, I got my mum one, but don't know enough about the system to be able to advise her how to get the best out of it.
If you could PM me any advice to pass on to her - I'd be uber grateful

The Glory Game is the best football book ever written.
Ken Ferris wrote a book called The Double, very much worth checking, it is a few years old.

Back