• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dempsey

Knocked these up last night whilst on spare driver sitting around bored.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358922294771.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358922294771.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 37
  • uploadfromtaptalk1358922316693.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358922316693.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 44
He was fudging abject until the West Ham match so fans were entitled to criticise his performances. Just like now they are entitled to give him all the credit he deserves.

It's one thing to criticize him for his poor performances but some posters were acting a bit hysterical with their assessments, saying things like how they never wanted to see him in the shirt again and that Levy needed to move him on in this transfer window. A minority of posters kept the faith though...

I was optimistic about Dempsey and Ade linking up well but we have yet to really see that blossom.

Got to say I thought he would be a good buy for us if he played anywhere as well as he did for fulham, but his early season form did worry me a lot.

Glad to see his getting back to the level he was at at fulham, he is proving his worth for us.

Clearly he's no hollywood player like vdv was for us, but he makes up for that with being able put a full shift in- would vdv have been able to score in the 93 min? Was he ever still on the pitch at that time?

And Dempsey seems to have that knack of being in the right place right time to score crucial goals in big matches.

I still think he and ade would be lethal but ade this season has not ben the same player for all the injuries and lack of proper pre season. I'm hoping he comes back from AFCON like the ade of old but we'll see.

Keep it up deuce!

That's what I didn't like. People looking down on him, calling him a 'panic buy' etc.

He was a proven quality Prem player, how can he be a panic buy at £6m? He was in fact a bargain as Levy rightly saw.

i have been a critic of his and today was a poor game but he is not an out and out striker so i will not blame him for a bad game just think it is a shame we do not often seem to play him in his best position

What I think is under-appreciated about him, is that he has spent much of the season not in his favorite position yet works his gonad*s off for the team without complaint!

What I think is under-appreciated about him, is that he has spent much of the season not in his favorite position yet works his gonad*s off for the team without complaint!

Also a true pro by all accounts when he didn't succeed straight away at the start of the season.

I think people are too harsh about his performances as a striker. As the lone striker in our setup it will really be about chance conversion and often the striker won't be involved as much in open play as our midfielders.

I haven't noticed much of a difference between having Dempsey as the lone forward and having Defoe as the lone forward.

Also a true pro by all accounts when he didn't succeed straight away at the start of the season.

I think people are too harsh about his performances as a striker. As the lone striker in our setup it will really be about chance conversion and often the striker won't be involved as much in open play as our midfielders.

I haven't noticed much of a difference between having Dempsey as the lone forward and having Defoe as the lone forward.

Me neither but then that speaks volumes about defoe.

Can't watch this game (not on TV, can't find a stream) but just heard that Dempsey scored, despite the US having only 30-40% possession so far.

Dempsey scored an absolute peach of a goal. Gave the Americans a 1-0 lead. The ball was beautifully lobbed over the Honduran defence to the right side of the box. Dempsey raced under it, ripping it home with a first-time volley.

You'd have been a puddle if he'd done that at WHL.

Shame they lost. Unless you watch CONCACAF play, whether WC qualifiers or their Champions League games, you don't fully appreciate what a wild and lawless frontier this region is.

Hilarious play acting gets taken seriously by refs who aren't so much incompetent as afraid for their lives. The cops supposed to protect them are probably employed by gambling mobsters who are counting on them to make the calls they've been paid under the table to make.

Tony Bennet left his heart in San Francisco. These guys worry about leaving their balls in San Pedro Sula.

Izzat Jimmy Nail? Certainly someone from Middlesboro and environs.

Love his line on the Dempsey goal - "rainbow pass, pot of gold at the end of it."

Back