• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Delete

the original post/suggestion

I deleted it but it would have been a detailed prediction competiton. Points for getting the score right, player to score first goal, players to score, players to get booked etc. For each of our matches. I thought it could add a bit more interest. I doubt anyone would have guessed tonight’s brickshow was coming. 😞

I deleted it but it would have been a detailed prediction competiton. Points for getting the score right, player to score first goal, players to score, players to get booked etc. For each of our matches. I thought it could add a bit more interest. I doubt anyone would have guessed tonight’s brickshow was coming. 😞
dunno, I tend to expect such things :(

I created a predictions competiton suggestion and then the reaching was two 🖕 (middle fingers) which showed that I was wasting my time with it and sometimes it’s best to just know when to give up with something. I had the best intention to see who could predict what and yet the reaction to it definitely wasn’t the type of reaction I would have expected.

I took time out to suggest something which I thought people might appreciate. And would have taken time through the season. But for it to be met with such negativity meant that I knew I was wasting my time. I would have deleted the thread but couldn’t so just deleted the first post content and titled it in the hope that it would be deleted. But it hasn’t yet
Where's the Ange never-give-up spirit?! Don't let a couple middle fingers put you off. Persevere!

I thought they had vegan / veggie options at the ground, can't remember if there are rotting animal flesh free burgers specifically, but hopefully so, don't see that being rescinded anytime soon.

I've no idea what has happened on this thread and although I love the far queue reaction I'm not going to pile in on the op.
The vegan options are very good
my mate had one last night And he enjoyed it … i don’t know what it was though

The vegan options are very good
my mate had one last night And he enjoyed it … i don’t know what it was though

I think I missed the Spurmeups point, who was suggesting that exclusively having Vegan burgers would be unpopular, which is a fair prediction.

I'd go the other way, why not have the full range of options, dog / horse burgers next to the cow / chicken ones to see the cognitive dissonance readily present when people kick off about it not being cool to eat certain animals..

Back