• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

Real Madrid ramping up the chase again this morning according to the Express. I wouldnt mind but the f#ckers cant buy anyone yet. Oh yes and when you can minimum £150m please. Now jog on

Real Madrid are ready to make a major play for Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Dele Alli this summer, with the European champions said to be happy to part with more than £50 million to secure his signature.

That's according to Neil Fissler of the Sunday Express

I bet they are happy to part with £50m...stick a One in front of the 50 first, you kn@bheads

Problem for anyone (but us in Dele's case) is Pogba's price has set the range for a goal scoring midfielder .. and it's fudging high ..

Absolutely no way the price would be under 100M

Problem for anyone (but us in Dele's case) is Pogba's price has set the range for a goal scoring midfielder .. and it's fudging high ..

Absolutely no way the price would be under 100M
Indeed. If Pogba - three years older and not really setting the PL alight - is worth £90m, well then I'd suggest Dele should be at least £130m. If not more.

Shows the standard of these "articles" that they can't even make up a price tag that's remotely accurate in today's market.

Indeed. If Pogba - three years older and not really setting the PL alight - is worth £90m, well then I'd suggest Dele should be at least £130m. If not more.

Shows the standard of these "articles" that they can't even make up a price tag that's remotely accurate in today's market.

I think they either lifted that price from last year's articles or from that CIES Football Observatory list which had Dele as being worth (iirc) 49m.

Back