• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

ROTFLMAO. Dele is a Jose Mourinho kind of player.
Jose loves to have a Lampard template in his side (Stankovic at Inter) and Dele is just about the closest thing to Lampard in the English game right now.

No way he goes in the summer unless there is no consistent lift in form and or a major falling out between them.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

We will see how right I am come the summer.

8dd.gif

Exactly.
If Aurier is a liability at defending....keep him from doing too much defending.

If Davies is a solid and disciplined defender get him doing more defending.

If Dele works better further forward between the lines and ghosting into the box, get him forward doing just that.

If Kane is a deadly finisher keep him forward between the lines of the penalty box taking final passes.

no coincidence that we looked weaker when Davies went off as they attacked down the right

the wonky worked

he can also do it by playing Rose or Sessegnon on the left and Foyth at RB so switch sides of the wonky

no coincidence that we looked weaker when Davies went off as they attacked down the right

the wonky worked

he can also do it by playing Rose or Sessegnon on the left and Foyth at RB so switch sides of the wonky

I was more the Eriksen effect and taking off Dele.
The subs fecked the entire balance!

I was more the Eriksen effect and taking off Dele.
The subs fecked the entire balance!

we still looked fine IMO until Davies when off. But that’s timing too. Their 3 nil down so it’s a brick or bust score line for them. The6 had every player in our half so naturally the pressure will build from their attack.

where you could be right about Dele though was the out ball disappeared strangely

The real difference was that he was asked to play further forward. His form hasn't been the best recently but Poch has been asking him to play deeper which gives him less opportunities to do what he does best.

tickle my balls with a feather, he has been doing a job for the team and because of that he has not been at his best. Yesterday ( in his best position) he showed what a very good player he is and at a age when he can only get better under Jose.

It's smart management when you've only had a couple of days to prepare for a game. We all know that Mourinho will have more complex game plans in the future but under the circumstances keeping it simple was the right thing to do.

Agree with this as well, Jose is not every ones favourite manager but one thing for sure there are not many managers who plan games as well as he does/ has done in the past.

He'll be moved on in the summer. There is no doubt about that.

IF he leaves it will have NOTHING to do with his ability other than he is a wonderful player and Poch will have convinced new employers to part with a huge sum of cash to get him.

we still looked fine IMO until Davies when off. But that’s timing too. Their 3 nil down so it’s a brick or bust score line for them. The6 had every player in our half so naturally the pressure will build from their attack.

where you could be right about Dele though was the out ball disappeared strangely

That specific sub has cost us in several important games. The first time I remember noticing it literally flip a match against us was Wolves home last season. 1-0 and comfortable enough, wobbly patch, did not get Skipp on fast enough and critically pulley's Dele, and it fell apart. He is a supremely intelligent player and takes up good defensive positions.

Back