• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

Dele never stopped trying last night, not for a second!
Dele was one of the most if not 'the' most industrious of all our player he never stopped trying, yes he was very out of form.
He kept trying alright. With stupid flicks and tricks, backheels and dives, in addition to taking 5 touches when one or two could actually have led to create something. Should change his name do Dilly Dally.

He kept trying alright. With stupid flicks and tricks, backheels and dives, in addition to taking 5 touches when one or two could actually have led to create something. Should change his name do Dilly Dally.

Give him the time, he has only played a couple of games and he will need time to get his touch back, but he will, of that I'm sure.
He put himself in the boo-boys firing line by not hiding and basically trying his heart out.
For that I applaud him.

I honestly couldn't care less about being hated by the fans of other clubs. I mean, why would you?

Simply put because I know plenty of fans of other clubs...
And of course there are a lot of fans I don’t like either
Their like an anchor around the neck of the club

Amazing how yesterdays Hero can turn to Zero in some fans eyes, who was it called football fans fickle. :rolleyes:
True, but then again players can change, humans can change, the weather can change and people's opinions with it - rightly or wrongly. I still like Barmidele and think he has a nearly limitless potential, but I can only recognize in spells the player who burst onto the scene only a few years back.

Edit: Lance was probably an inappropriate comparison, but Mike Tyson is not. He was the world's best and maybe the greatest boxer who ever lived under Cus D'Amato when he was humble, grounded and worked hard. Then along came Don King, who filled Tyson's head with how brilliant and unbeatable he was, and only because he was the specimen Mike Tyson and not because he had trained hard with the right mindset, treated his sport and his opponents with respect, and just didn't have to work for it anymore. And it was only and steeply downhill from there.

Last edited:
I honestly couldn't care less about being hated by the fans of other clubs. I mean, why would you?

Because that portion of our fan bases mentality is a part of the reason we're not considered a big club. Bunch of moaning, spoilt, fickle fudges. It's a total joke and I'm sure the players feel it.

Because that portion of our fan bases meteorology is a part of the reason we're not considered a big club. Bunch of moaning, spoilt, fickle fudges. It's a total joke and I'm sure the players feel it.

I was talking about the fans of other clubs not our own fans. With regard to the portion of our fanbase that you reference, every club has them. We are not considered a 'big club' because we don't win anything, although I am never certain what exactly makes a big club.

I’m not but I do Know we’re the most fickle I know of and change like the wind
Is it really fickleness? Some people might have held the same opinion throughout and more of them are coming forward with that opinion.

I for example have never thought he was an amazing player, a good certainly buy one with quite a few faults. If I state that opinion it doesn't make me fickle.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

He's a match winner, but not a controller of games. I don't see anything wrong with stating that.

I remember players saying that Inzaghi was the worst footballer they had ever seen, but in the box he was unstoppable.

With Alli's playing style if he's not popping up with goals. then he's always going to be questioned cause he doesn't excel at the other side of the game.

For example his place in the England team is massively under threat. Kane is captain, Sterling undroppable and Sancho bang in form. You're then asking does playing him further back give you anything more than you already have.

Is it really fickleness? Some people might have held the same opinion throughout and more of them are coming forward with that opinion.

I for example have never thought he was an amazing player, a good certainly buy one with quite a few faults. If I state that opinion it doesn't make me fickle.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

I know lads who have spent many drunken games signing dele Allis bane who now think he is brick.... that’s fickleness and short memories

Back