• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

It’s ok saying we’re 3rd, only five points behind them etc But we wouldn’t be anywhere near that position if we’d been playing with a similar available squad to what we have right now. It would be a one off game so of course anything can happen, but realistically it would be highly doubtful....

Arguably we would be higher if we had a remotely fit squad for the season

Thankfully we have referees that always enforce the rules properly when teams play dirty against us.
Deeney will no doubt be practicing his WWE moves after seeing the DDT that Mitrovic got away with yesterday... wonder what odds I can get on a Tombstone followed by our player getting booked for damaging the turf with the top of his head!

Thankfully we have referees that always enforce the rules properly when teams play dirty against us.

Yeah the ref was tinkle poor yesterday but I put it down to him having a crap game then refs ganging up on us and not enforcing the rules properly. Kane and Alli for example have got away with some nasty fouls that should have been red cards, Emirates Marketing Project away last season springs to mind. Sometimes you just get refs who have a shocker.

I dunno what the acronym stands for but here’s Tottenham fan John Cena kindly showing Sanchez how to take one...

View attachment 5819

Thanks. Seems there is not a definitive answer to the acronym :
Wiki :
In professional wrestling a DDT is any move in which the wrestler has the opponent in a front facelock/inverted headlock, and falls down or backwards to drive the opponent's head into the mat. The classic DDT is performed by putting the opponent in a front facelock and falling backwards so that the opponent is forced to dive forward onto his or her head.[1] Although widely credited as an invention of Jake Roberts, who gave the DDT its famous name, the earliest known practitioner of the move was Mexican wrestler Black Gordman, who frequently performed it during the 1970s.[2][3]
Rumors abound as to what the letters DDT supposedly stood for, including Damien's Death Trap, Damien's Death Touch, Damien's Dinner Time (all named after Jake's pet python, Damien), Drape Drop Takedown Drop Down Town and Death Drop Technique. When asked what DDT meant, Jake once famously replied "The End."
[4] The abbreviation itself originally came from the chemical dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane, a notorious pesticide, as stated during shoot interviews and Jake's Pick Your Poison DVD.

I have learned that there are around 39 variations of DDT. Who'd have thought it.

Wiki :
In professional wrestling a DDT is any move in which the wrestler has the opponent in a front facelock/inverted headlock, and falls down or backwards to drive the opponent's head into the mat. The classic DDT is performed by putting the opponent in a front facelock and falling backwards so that the opponent is forced to dive forward onto his or her head.[1] Although widely credited as an invention of Jake Roberts, who gave the DDT its famous name, the earliest known practitioner of the move was Mexican wrestler Black Gordman, who frequently performed it during the 1970s.[2][3]
Rumors abound as to what the letters DDT supposedly stood for, including Damien's Death Trap, Damien's Death Touch, Damien's Dinner Time (all named after Jake's pet python, Damien), Drape Drop Takedown Drop Down Town and Death Drop Technique. When asked what DDT meant, Jake once famously replied "The End."
[4] The abbreviation itself originally came from the chemical dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane, a notorious pesticide, as stated during shoot interviews and Jake's Pick Your Poison DVD.

I have learned that there are around 39 variations of DDT. Who'd have thought it.
For me if Jake says it means “the End” it means “the End.” Who are we to question with an acronym actually needs to have the same number of words let alone marching letters??

Reminded me of a past glory glory lexicon ‘End You’.

Wiki :

Mods, surely all this stuff should go in the DDT section of GG?

Is the injury in the same hamstring that pogba karate kicked?

Mike Dean said:
tenor.gif

Back