• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

Time for him to learn this season - I bet he gets targeted even more now.

This is his chance to develop his character to the next level. And he is still very young.

It's all a bit pathetic really, much like the national team.

Why is the England team "Pathetic"?

On the Alle part, he is a 'young' (the only mitigating circumstance) idiot. If that was really for Walker (which I doubt) he was so far away I doubt he saw it.
Dont make excuses for Alle, if he was not a Spurs player you would no doubt laying into him. He must learn and quickly.

If only football's governing bodies were this eager to take on the real issues troubling the sport; like financial doping, diving, feigning injury, galloping wages/transfer fees, player stockpiling.

Agree. But Alle bought this on himself.....if this a been a non Spurs player........etc
Lets not defend stupidity. My 7 yo grandson will be doing this on the pitch Saturday I can guarantee the little %^&%^$!

He shouldn't have done it, it was a rash moment, but far worse happens on the pitch in every game in terms of verbals. If it is anything more than a fine I'd be surprised.

The world has gone fecking mad....

If you mean the WORLD, you are right, becasue this is a natural consequence of the world we are living in where all information, good and bad, are spread around the world. As humans, our brains cannot really handle so much information so we should shut down our own information window, but we can't because we are so afraid to miss something that might be important to know. Instead our brains becomes overloaded, and as a consequence we become offended by every tiny little thing that happen.

If you mean the WORLD, you are right, becasue this is a natural consequence of the world we are living in where all information, good and bad, are spread around the world. As humans, our brains cannot really handle so much information so we should shut down our own information window, but we can't because we are so afraid to miss something that might be important to know. Instead our brains becomes overloaded, and as a consequence we become offended by every tiny little thing that happen.

So true.....do wanna picture of what I had for breakfast?

Why is the England team "Pathetic"?

On the Alle part, he is a 'young' (the only mitigating circumstance) idiot. If that was really for Walker (which I doubt) he was so far away I doubt he saw it.
Dont make excuses for Alle, if he was not a Spurs player you would no doubt laying into him. He must learn and quickly.
Agreed. Good chance for him to learn and for a lot of players going through stuff like this is the only way to really learn. Glad this one didn't happen playing for us so it doesn't hurt us.

Back