• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Deadline Day ****

08c8b5b9-76b5-4d84-bc37-3a62fa95a2a2_500.jpg

Bannan has completed his move to Crystal Palace.

I suppose they think Eto'o, Torres and Lukaku are suitable enough.

I think Ba to Everton?

benny a loan or a permanent?

Ba would be a good squad player - he can play as a wing forward as well as central can't he?

I think if we can get Ba on loan that would be a perfect move cause if Soldado gets injured we're buggered. Just depends if the Chavs will let him come to us.

Demba Ba now... SSN talk ****. Again surely Chelsea wouldn't loan to us or Arsenal. But then they were stupid enough to loan to Liverpool

Why the fuсk are we wasting our time "enquiring" after Chelsea players, least of all at this stage? They aren't going to allow us to strengthen further if they can help it. The only reason they'll be sending strikers to Everton is because they don't see them as a threat, but with more fire-power they might take points off of the other top 4 contenders.

Back