• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Davinson Sanchez

Kane will tear him apart with just his movement alone. Sanchez is a very good prospect but still has a lot to learn with positioning and reading the game.

He was simply immense

And as has been said he was the only one of their players who didnt get involved in all the thuggery and cheating

Well done young man

And as has been said he was the only one of their players who didnt get involved in all the thuggery and cheating

I´m very pleased with that, but it would have been very unwise to do to opposite. The trip back to Hotspur way would have been difficult.

Whilst that’s true I honestly don’t think he would have anyway. He goes about his business in a very quiet and unassuming way in the same way as Ledley did.....

I remember one moment where Trippier got involved in a bust up with Falcao and Sanchez came over and whisked Trippier away telling him to calm down and take it easy, basically looking out for his Tottenham buddy

He has many qualities that made Ledley so great, as a footballer and as a human being

I remember one moment where Trippier got involved in a bust up with Falcao and Sanchez came over and whisked Trippier away telling him to calm down and take it easy, basically looking out for his Tottenham buddy

He has many qualities that made Ledley so great, as a footballer and as a human being
He's not worth it. Dele, HE'S NOT WORTH IT.
Get in the car. DELE, GET IN THE CAR.

Back