• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Davinson Sanchez

I've noticed this quite a few times in the last couple of years, Lloris massively favours the near post and leaves the far post too much open.

I felt he was at fault for Salah's goal in the 4-1 but a lot of people are quite defensive of Hugo (not meaning on here specifically) and it seemed to be passed off as one of those things. If you look at it in the cold light of day, Saturday and the Chelsea error is 3 points we have lost directly as a result of those errors.

I've noticed this quite a few times in the last couple of years, Lloris massively favours the near post and leaves the far post too much open.

Except sometimes eg for freekicks, he will go too far over to the opposite post. but either way he seems to be inviting the attempt and ends up paying the predictable price.

I felt he was at fault for Salah's goal in the 4-1 but a lot of people are quite defensive of Hugo (not meaning on here specifically) and it seemed to be passed off as one of those things. If you look at it in the cold light of day, Saturday and the Chelsea error is 3 points we have lost directly as a result of those errors.
The usual defence - even on here - is that all keepers do the same. But for me his positioning is taking it to extremes.

Except sometimes eg for freekicks, he will go too far over to the opposite post. but either way he seems to be inviting the attempt and ends up paying the predictable price.

The usual defence - even on here - is that all keepers do the same. But for me his positioning is taking it to extremes.

Agreed. I think his positioning and his kicking can be quite troublesome throughout the season. It seems to go in patches tbh.

I said it during the game. He left a MASSIVE amount of the goal open, and it was the same vs Dortmund. I don't understand why he doesn't move out a few meters from the goal. Makes it MUCH more difficult for the striker.

Judging from his own reactions Sanchez wasn't happy about that himself. I think he was surprised that Rondon's beastliness was more beastier than his own beastliness.

The only other player I can recall outmuscling Sanchez this season was Wilfred Bony.

I’m sure Pochettino’s team will help him bulk up, like Kane, so he won’t get bullied next time they bump into each other.

Stupid from Sanchez. Whether or not you think Richarlison's reaction was OTT, there is no way that Sanchezsgould be throwing his arm at Richarlison's face like he did. Sanchez is a top defender but he still has a lot to learn.

Stupid from Sanchez. Whether or not you think Richarlison's reaction was OTT, there is no way that Sanchezsgould be throwing his arm at Richarlison's face like he did. Sanchez is a top defender but he still has a lot to learn.

It was a poor decision. Take the yellow. Throat contact is no bueno. First really big mistake he has made and given the pressure the side has been under, plus his being 21 and a new signing, perhaps inevitable something like this would happen?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Wow, that has got to be the first time ever Robbie Savage hasn't been a clam! fudge, nuclear war is surely just around the corner now ...

Haha think that’s a little harsh, thought it was a red myself! But right or wrong, the ref was awful....

I did at first but after a few replays I can’t work out what was dangerous about it abd it wasn’t intentional om any level

Compare it to Pogbas just now yet they got the same punishment

was reading that it could be only a 1 game ban unless the ref deems it to be intentional violent conduct - so there's a bit of hope there

Shock horror that a panel where everyone of them hates Spurs would say that
It does make me laugh how many have some sort of complex about sky and their panelists. I watch that programme frequently, and they really don’t - Even Nicholas and Merson I’ve heard been complimentary about Spurs plenty. But of course, anything negative said about Spurs and it’s just because they hate Spurs....

He will learn from today.
The refereeing today is very arbitrary in the EPL he must and will learn from these type of experiences.

Back