• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

David Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops! Yeah maybe i'd take a punt at 15k!!

I don't actually get this Real Madrid 'friendship'. Can see how they would benefit from first dibs players like Bale but what are we supposed to be getting from them?

id have thought commercial/scouting/coaching links which would be hard to quantify in real terms - Levy is no mug, we'll be getting more than our fair share out of any 'partnership'

In talks with Arse according to some journo

Apparently, Sandro Rosell said on a Catalan radio station earlier today that Barca will not sell David Villa in January, claiming that there are many games remaining this season and they need him.

Truth? Or negotiating position?

If he goes to anyone in England it will be Emirates Marketing Project. Imagine a strike force or Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko and Villa :eek:

Er.. Why?

Reina has been too poor with his feet for 'Pool's style this season, he just keeps giving chances away..

I agree with you. I don't think Reina is all that but I guess the fact he is a Barca youth product might be one reason. Probably just paper talk.

Liverpool goalkeeper Pepe Reina keen to replace Victor Valdes at Barcelona. Goalkeeper's father says Reina would jump at opportunity to return to former club.
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...place-victor-valdes-at-barcelona-8460670.html

Reina isn't very good, but then again neither is Valdes so it wouldn't be much of a change

there is a dearth of proper keepers these days, its a dying art

Surely no chance they'd sign Reina, they could pick _almost_ any keeper in the world (Though not LLoris, haha).

Surely no chance they'd sign Reina, they could pick _almost_ any keeper in the world (Though not LLoris, haha).

spanish, get on really well with the players in that team (spain national side), from that area...from that club, is actually a good keeper in most circumstances...right now his confidence is in the toilet......correlated with pools demise

i dont know...just seems like a natural and perfect fit.

spanish, get on really well with the players in that team (spain national side), from that area...from that club, is actually a good keeper in most circumstances...right now his confidence is in the toilet......correlated with pools demise

i dont know...just seems like a natural and perfect fit.

A perfect fit, apart from the fact that Reina is tinkle poor with his feet.

A perfect fit, apart from the fact that Reina is tinkle poor with his feet.

Nowadays yes. in his earlier pool time he was pretty adept with his feet

infact...he is good with his feet , i dont know why i am doubting myself about that. LOL......havent really watched him in the last 2 years closesly though

If Arsenal are going for him, then we should be too. If they get him and we don't get anyone you can kiss goodbye to top 4 I'm afraid.

If Arsenal are going for him, then we should be too. If they get him and we don't get anyone you can kiss goodbye to top 4 I'm afraid.

really? what if he performs like the current Torres, or Morientes from time gone by? Is Villa the same player after his recent injuries?is he even fit

really? what if he performs like the current Torres, or Morientes from time gone by? Is Villa the same player after his recent injuries?is he even fit

He's still a quality player. He's hardly got a chance since he returned from injury and for some reason, Villanova prefers Sanchez who is toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back