• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dating sites...

I saw her back on POF today, so I know that she's looking and pedalled me lies about not being ready for a relationship.... it's the old one of 'I'm not ready for a relationship.. with you, in fact I don't think I ever will be'.

As everything had seemed so good the times that she and I were together, I just wish that I knew what had made her decide to call it a day. Perhaps that would be my only closure because it would be something tangible that I could deal with.

If she dumped you via text she's probably not worth worrying about fella.

I know, not like it's been a long term relationship but I had expected more and was looking forward to the future etc it came as a shock.

I now have 2 tickets to see Alicia Keys, a gig that I couldn't care less for but I'd intended them to have been a birthday present for her. Her birthday is in 2 month time!!

I know, not like it's been a long term relationship but I had expected more and was looking forward to the future etc it came as a shock.

I now have 2 tickets to see Alicia Keys, a gig that I couldn't care less for but I'd intended them to have been a birthday present for her. Her birthday is in 2 month time!!

Ask Chich to go with you, guaranteed lay !!!

Im on a date tonigh in Picadilly Circus with some Peruvian bird. Think she might be a he she, as a picture she took with her mates, all her mates looked like he shes. Ive spoken to her though and she sounds a like a lady....8-[

Im on a date tonigh in Picadilly Circus with some Peruvian bird. Think she might be a he she, as a picture she took with her mates, all her mates looked like he shes. Ive spoken to her though and she sounds a like a lady....8-[

Good luck mate! Hope there's a blow job at the end of your night...and that you're on the receiving end!

What do Peruvian women look like? Hispanic?

I think I'm doing a World Tour, an ex from every continent & a number of countries!!

She was actually quite fit, and yes they look hispanic I guess. We went out for a few drinks and ended up at this hotel bar called W? in Soho which was fcuking expensive, got on really well and then she came back to my flat in Essex. No sex though, just a bit of naughtiness. Left her at my flat and she has to let herself out... dangerous!

She was actually quite fit, and yes they look hispanic I guess. We went out for a few drinks and ended up at this hotel bar called W? in Soho which was fcuking expensive, got on really well and then she came back to my flat in Essex. No sex though, just a bit of naughtiness. Left her at my flat and she has to let herself out... dangerous!

you left a stranger in your flat after one date? are you insane man?

Are you crazy GGG? First time you've even met her? Surely that kind of trust can only really exist after dating for a few months, at least?

She can look through all your personal stuff, your photos, go through your drawers. And that's just one step of wrong, she could take anything and your insurance is suddenly invalid. She could even take a key, get it cut and have access any time she wants in future!

Are you crazy GGG? First time you've even met her? Surely that kind of trust can only really exist after dating for a few months, at least?

She can look through all your personal stuff, your photos, go through your drawers. And that's just one step of wrong, she could take anything and your insurance is suddenly invalid. She could even take a key, get it cut and have access any time she wants in future!

See the lure of pussy makes a man do mad things again !!!

I think you should assume that she has seen all important stuff in your flat, so they'll be no surprises at a later date. Doo not think for one moment she will go
through your stuff

This will go 1 of two ways: she will think you are very trusting and let you do all sorts of stuff to her or you'll have fudge all left in your gaff when you get home. Toss of a coin

:ross:and there was El Guepardo thinking that his woman, by leaving him with a couple of concert tickets, had cost him.........

Back