• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dating sites...

A mate of mine has used that site and has met up with a couple women off of there, he seems to be liking it so perhaps that one is the one to try. Be interesting to see what reaction everyone got from the site to see whether it was actually really worth it or not. He is more photogenic than most, I'm not photogenic at all, that's not to say I'm ugly, far from it, it's just that whenever a photo of me is taken somehow I pull a stupid face or I blink at the wrong time etc... suddenly I don't get a pic that looks anything like what I see each day in the mirror.

I havent put a photo up - im gonna see how far I go with my chatting up skillz blud.

I aint putting a photo simple because I really dont want anyone I know checkin me out on this thing. Also im brick at photos. I would love to put a sex video of myself showing my skillz.

Spursman - Been on PoF and hated it. utter ****s on there. I guess the ladies think youre after sex and only sex (which is true but still benefit of doubt etc) and they never trust you

Why are photos so rubbish? I tried taking some now but wow! I'm guessing it doesn't help that I'm falling asleep on the chair but I look totally different in these photos than I do in the passport photos which I had to take for my interview yesterday. I was happy with those but I don't have a scanner so can't upload them... typical!

Why are photos so rubbish? I tried taking some now but wow! I'm guessing it doesn't help that I'm falling asleep on the chair but I look totally different in these photos than I do in the passport photos which I had to take for my interview yesterday. I was happy with those but I don't have a scanner so can't upload them... typical!

El G - maybe you're just naturally un- good looking?

I think you should put up a photo, have a few friends on Match.

Could set you up. They would need a photo though. Wouldn't want to see you without seeing who you are or look like.

That would be a tad creepy.

Spursman - Been on PoF and hated it. utter ****s on there. I guess the ladies think youre after sex and only sex (which is true but still benefit of doubt etc) and they never trust you
ross.gif

lololololol

A few blokes at my work use dating sites to find some dut that are for some smut. I guess it's pretty easy - if you're relatively good looking and decent at flirting then you're sure to find some older birds that are up for it. Endless bukkake opportunities

Last edited:
El G - maybe you're just naturally un- good looking?

Haha. Well, I think we know that isn't true, especially when I actually do have the passport photos that look good & it's just the ones taken on webcam that look brick.

angle, lighting, dont be too close to the flash

and..................... photoshop (thats only partially a joke!)

I think you should put up a photo, have a few friends on Match.

Could set you up. They would need a photo though. Wouldn't want to see you without seeing who you are or look like.

That would be a tad creepy.

Unknown - I will a photo up - the reason I havent is I dont want to intimidate girls with my natural good looks and them thinkin im above their standard.

You should tell me who your friends are and I can do all the matchmaking.

fat horny bastard...i'm just a fat horny bastard...fat horny bastard..i'm just a fat horny bastard

Progress after one day - and yeah I put a photo up

113 emails i have sent all day

I have had one wink
One email sayin it wont work out
and another saying im too young

on the plus side - theyre all fudged in the head

Progress after one day - and yeah I put a photo up

113 emails i have sent all day

I have had one wink
One email sayin it wont work out
and another saying im too young

on the plus side - theyre all fudged in the head

Doing well then. ;)

Doing well then. ;)

Mate even getting a response I will consider a success.

To be honest there are some very cute women which would beg the question - why go on a dating site just to get men sending you emails "I see you n I live within five miles of each other, thats FIVE miles between sleeping alone or sleeping with your dream, thats FIVE miles between riding in ecstacy or fingerin yourself"

Back