• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

Danny Rose organises Tottenham team-bonding meal as Mauricio Pochettino says it could help his side by '20 or 30 per cent

Danny Rose was one of the players who took the lead in planning the team-bonding meal Mauricio Pochettino hopes will help kick-start their season.

Seems like the players getting together to sort things out, rather than the manager, to me.

Might be a good sign of them taking responsibility.

Might be echoes of Chelsea, where the players got on with getting things done and the manager was irrelevant.

Poch must be grateful they are taking the initiative, someone has to.

Danny Rose organises Tottenham team-bonding meal as Mauricio Pochettino says it could help his side by '20 or 30 per cent

Danny Rose was one of the players who took the lead in planning the team-bonding meal Mauricio Pochettino hopes will help kick-start their season.

Seems like the players getting together to sort things out, rather than the manager, to me.

Might be echoes of Chelsea, where the players got on with getting things done and the manager was irrelevant.

Maybe we need to introduce the ‘pizza for clean sheets’ that was so successful for Ranieri...

Yes, it's good to see I agree.
Rather than being a negative Poch factore, it could well be a sign of their collective regard for Pochittino and his team.

That is the way i see it as well, sadly Poch seems to be on a few fans brick list and is getting hammered for everything.

If I'm being honest after the Brighton debarcle I would not have shed a tear if Pochettino had been axed. We were particularly poor at that time. But I now have seen some fight from the team so he has earned more time from me.

If I'm being honest after the Brighton debarcle I would not have shed a tear if Pochettino had been axed. We were particularly poor at that time. But I now have seen some fight from the team so he has earned more time from me.

That is the point for me, he deserves some time after all he has done here and i have said all along i would give him to the end of the season before making a decision. Sadly to say there seems to be a lot of "football managers" who think that a bad run should end up with the sack.

That is the point for me, he deserves some time after all he has done here and i have said all along i would give him to the end of the season before making a decision. Sadly to say there seems to be a lot of "football managers" who think that a bad run should end up with the sack.
Given that his time started nearly a year ago, how much more should he be given?

If we descend into the bottom half of the league for too long, I'm not sure he will survive the season.
Levy will, of course, show some loyalty and rightly so. but he will have limits to how far he will allow the thing to drift downwards.
He is not out of the woods yet by any means.

Back