• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

Rose will be rusty as hell, Ronaldo and co are the last people you want him against in his first game.

That said, I hate Son at LWB as well.

Decisions decisions...

I'd take Rose with one leg over Son at LB.

Blimey, talk about give a dog a bad name.:eek: So happens that last time he played LWB we kept a clean sheet.

What Son does offer from LWB is far more threat up top. Not saying I'd prefer him to a fit Rose or Davies, of course not, but when neither are match fit he becomes an option.

Whatever, in Poch we trust.

Blimey, talk about give a dog a bad name.:eek: So happens that last time he played LWB we kept a clean sheet.

What Son does offer from LWB is far more threat up top. Not saying I'd prefer him to a fit Rose or Davies, of course not, but when neither are match fit he becomes an option.

Whatever, in Poch we trust.

If Victor Moses can do a number against Son at LWB, I rather think that whoever Real Madrid put up against him will perform quite well too.

If Victor Moses can do a number against Son at LWB, I rather think that whoever Real Madrid put up against him will perform quite well too.
Because Victor Moses is a Wigan-quality player. The type of guy who wouldn't make it into the starting eleven of a mid-table Prem team let alone a title winning/challenging team.

Because Victor Moses is a Wigan-quality player. The type of guy who wouldn't make it into the starting eleven of a mid-table Prem team let alone a title winning/challenging team.
No, because Real have better than Moses in their team.

(Assuming some misplaced snark in your post)

No, because Real have better than Moses in their team.

(Assuming some misplaced snark in your post)
I understand that, but Moses was an important part of a title winning squad so using him as an example of an attacking player schooling Son does not carry much water.

I was sure Dier would step into midfield and Rose take the LB slot with Vertonghen dropping back. It seemed to work though with Rose at DM

Back