• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

i rate Rose as an integral part of our attack. he provides pace, width, penetration in attack to peg the opposition back. his is a recognized threat for any defence in the EPL. without him there, the opposition just looks more comfortable in attack.

My boy

Tottenham-Hotspur-Training-Session.jpg

Levy is laughing over his cornflakes this morning reading that nonsense, I'm sure.

It is the centre backs that are their main problem IMO. Guardiola should go for the big Belgian CB playing for Southhampton, Van Dijk.

dingdong is a no brainier for a big City bid this Jan

Didn't they pay £50mill for that makeweight Stones ?.

£25mill for Rose just shows how accurate that report/invention is.

Danny Rose: I want to spend the rest of my career at Spurs

Tottenham left-back Danny Rose has hailed Mauricio Pochettino while saying he would like to end his career at the club.

Signed from Leeds United in 2007, the Doncaster-born defender spoke about how settled he has become living and playing his football in the English capital in the official match day programme ahead of his side’s home match against Hull City in the Premier League.

“I’ll be here until I’m 31,” said Rose. “At the moment, I couldn’t wish for anything more than to play for Spurs for the rest of my career.

“Everyone knows that the club is going in the right direction and I’m over the moon that I’ve earned a new contract that will keep me until I’m an old man! I want to be here for a long, long time, and I hope that while I’m here, I get to win a trophy as well.”

Over 54% of Rose’s senior appearances in all competitions for Spurs have come over the last seasons playing under Pochettino, and he paid special tribute to the Argentinian in his interview.

“Mauricio is a joy to work with and I’m thankful that the club have got him here. I’ve learned a lot since he arrived, the fans can see I’ve tried to improve and I give everything when I play, that is largely down to the manager and his staff.

“It’s no secret that when the manager came in. He came in and spoke with me. One of the first things he said was that if I entered into his philosophy, he would make me into an England player. He’s been true to his word.

“A lot of hard work has gone in of course, a lot of patience from the manager as well and not everything has been great. He’s had to put up with the mistakes I’ve made but he’s always stuck by me. In his first season here he managed to get me into the England squad, last season I was in the PFA Team of the Year with four team-mates.

“He’s been like a father figure to myself and a lot of the players here and I owe him and his staff a lot of praise.”

Rose is the longest-serving senior play at the club and now an integral member of Pochettino’s first team after transforming himself into one of the players who best embodies his manager’s intense, pressing-based approach.

He was involved in more duels per 90 minutes than any other member of Tottenham’s full-strength back four last season, with 6.30 duels to his name per 90.

Read more at http://www.squawka.com/news/danny-r...my-career-at-spurs/853014#f5MklH4i2djAIYmc.99

Back