• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

Poch confirms that CL and revenue maximisation was Levy's priority. Probably linked to the no-transfer windows and Poch's departure (that squad could win things with one or two more quality players for depth).

Now that the stadium is done I don't think Levy has said winning something is a priority yet. He has talked about being unable to compete with sovereign and oligarch funding but did increase his equity stake recently, which combined with Kane money allowed us to rebuild with Ange.

Feels like this squad will be ready to win things in a season or two. With the stadium completed, revamped dof and scouting structure doing well and increased sources of revenue I wonder if Levy is going to change his outlook soon. Especially since Ange says he wants to win things

Last edited:
What response? There is nothing. It was dealt with 15 years ago which the fa confirmed.

'The case was heard by an independent arbitration panel 15 years ago,' a spokeswoman for the FA said.

"The FA was not a party to the arbitration. It is unclear how much information was shared with the FA at the time, and no disciplinary action was taken.

'If there is new evidence which was not available at the time, and which suggests serious breaches of our rules took place, we will review it.'

While they are looking back into history will they also look at the circumstances of Woolwichs promoted to 1st Division?

Poch confirms that CL and revenue maximisation was Levy's priority. Probably linked to the no-transfer windows and Poch's departure (that squad could win things with one or two more quality players for depth).

Now that the stadium is done I don't think Levy has said winning something is a priority yet. He has talked about being unable to compete with sovereign and oligarch funding but did increase his equity stake recently, which combined with Kane money allowed us to rebuild with Ange.

Feels like this squad will be ready to win things in a season or two. With the stadium completed, revamped dof and scouting structure doing well and increased sources of revenue I wonder if Levy is going to change his outlook soon. Especially since Ange says he wants to win things

Manager who wants more money to buy players complains about CEO trying to make more money to buy players ...

Your take is very weird, what "more" or what change of outlook you think Levy has to make?

It’s a bit more than that.

It's all rather stupid. He could have given his pilots and girlfriend the money from pocket change. Why break the law for such tiny sums.

P.S. I understand the old man and young girlfriend relationship, but the old man and pilots relationship is a new one. He could have afforded his own Pussy Galore's Flying Circus.

It's all rather stupid. He could have given his pilots and girlfriend the money from pocket change. Why break the law for such tiny sums.

P.S. I understand the old man and young girlfriend relationship, but the old man and pilots relationship is a new one. He could have afforded his own Pussy Galore's Flying Circus.
His " girlfriend " of 10 years, so she was 23 and he was 76 when they first met.

She already had at least 700 k in her bank account for Lewis to invest so she wasn't short of a bob or two !!

Manager who wants more money to buy players complains about CEO trying to make more money to buy players ...

Your take is very weird, what "more" or what change of outlook you think Levy has to make?
bravely announce we want to win things - even if it means on a lesser budget

Buy players now not in 3 years. Poch had a team on the verge and needed reinforcements. He couldn't afford to wait 3 more years before those reinforcements would be able to be purchased.

Buy players now not in 3 years. Poch had a team on the verge and needed reinforcements. He couldn't afford to wait 3 more years before those reinforcements would be able to be purchased.

History is history, we can argue the why's/context, etc but in the end it isn't a reflection on the now

Do you feel Conte & Ange did not get players for now?

History is history, we can argue the why's/context, etc but in the end it isn't a reflection on the now

I wasn't really arguing it, like you say it's history now it's just you asked what Poch meant at the time and that's my interpretation of it.

Conte did get ready players to decent extent (probably not to his expectations but he's a madman anyway 😂).

With Ange I don't really think we've been buying ready players for now but more so players that will grow into the team and squad. I'm absolutely happy with that approach as that's what I've always expected us to do. It's what I've complained about us not doing.

...and if you look at the timeline (and what was going on at the time) Levy couldn't afford those reinforcements at the time.

So something has to give...and it will be the coach that suffers. I understand Pochs side and equally understand DLs side.

There was nothing bricky or horrible going on it was circumstance.

...and if you look at the timeline (and what was going on at the time) Levy couldn't afford those reinforcements at the time.

So something has to give...and it will be the coach that suffers. I understand Pochs side and equally understand DLs side.

There was nothing bricky or horrible going on it was circumstance.

In modern football you need everything to align for sustained success.
The owner, dof, scouts, coach, squad and financials all have to be in place and working off the same page.
We have never had that, we've been close and I'd say this is the closest we come so far.

Back