• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cycling thread

Words fail me, just seen a bloke in full Tour De France kit riding a ridiculous fold up bike through the city, what a complete and utter bell end

define full tour de france kit?

was he followed by a team car with 6 folding bikes upside down on the roof? that would be awesome

ta, i'll get that on catch up, i've not done it but a couple of friends have, they had headaches for a week and its the only ride they have ever done that they have recommended I don't do

ta, i'll get that on catch up, i've not done it but a couple of friends have, they had headaches for a week and its the only ride they have ever done that they have recommended I don't do

never ridden it either, desperate to get down and do some of the Alps one year, not sure how to swing it with her indoors though

i'm waiting for the kids to get a bit older, my mates are off on the etape again next week, lucky bastards

TV was hardcore in the seventies, lots of French dudes rattling on at a million miles an hour and not a subtitle in sight.

Looks brutal, the dust kicked up on the pavé must be horrible when you're gulping in as much air as possible.

Did not know whether to back Sagan today or go for him on a place, after an awful world cup betting time I went for the place. Pretty happy though need to turn around an awful month betting wise on the World Cup.

I can't believe he didn't win that, it had Sagan written all over it as soon as Giant Shimano fell back

Think he might have lost some of his sprint speed when he went on the attack. Was difficult because no one in the group would chase down an attack as he was the fastest sprinter so he had to cover the attacks.

Should be a good one tomorrow with the mountains coming at the end of the stage. Do not understand people who say cycling is boring the is so much going on an average stage to get bored.

Anyone watch the Armstrong Lie film? I found it fascinating, and despite the realisation that he was a power hungry git, I ended up feeling quite sorry the man...

I understand how hard it is to do what these guys do, I'm in the middle of training for a 100 mile bike ride in a few weeks time, looking to post a sub-5 hour time.

Anyone else riding the RideLondon in august?

Love seeing Tony Martin in a break.
I think he's gonna pull this off today.
He said yesterday that this is the first time his legs have ever felt good in the Tour.

Love seeing Tony Martin in a break.
I think he's gonna pull this off today.
He said yesterday that this is the first time his legs have ever felt good in the Tour.

After cav he is my favourite cyclists love his time trails and wanted him to win in the Olympics such is his amazing cycling, hope he wins today.

Anyone watch the Armstrong Lie film? I found it fascinating, and despite the realisation that he was a power hungry git, I ended up feeling quite sorry the man...

I understand how hard it is to do what these guys do, I'm in the middle of training for a 100 mile bike ride in a few weeks time, looking to post a sub-5 hour time.

Anyone else riding the RideLondon in august?

whilst it's true he didn't do anything new he behaved like such a cnut to his peers that I find it impossible to sympathise with him

good luck with the ride, I've done a few but never notched up a ton

did my first big one of the year last weekend, 70m and I was completely ****ed by the end of it

the Inner Ring ‏@inrng 10m
This year's Tour de France only had one time trial stage until Tony Martin decided otherwise

Back