• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cryptocurrency

Then they are to be frank stupid. Put to much of their focus on the small ones. Main one should be bitcoin, the others speculative.

Just hold you will be fine.

Then they are to be frank stupid. Put to much of their focus on the small ones. Main one should be bitcoin, the others speculative.

Just hold you will be fine.
Lack of empathy is pretty astounding here bro. Look beyond your bubble, that's the last I'll say on it.

Lack of empathy is pretty astounding here bro. Look beyond your bubble, that's the last I'll say on it.
I could if be bothered find loads of posts of yours and others that show a complete lack of empathy and c*ckyness towards others.

You missed out, go cry into your hankie.

Also don't know how old you are. Maybe your one of those annoying 14 year old I hear around town. But I am not your bro. I'm my sister's bro but no one else's.

If she ever called me bro, despite us both coming from wood green. I would think she had had a brain hemorrhage.

Calling someone bro is nearly as stupid as not investing in bitcoin.

• Haha
Reactions: jrh
DFL's recent thread about Bitcoin being "up" prompted me to revisit the small "fun" investment I made when DFL and my own friends were carping on about Bitcoin and in particular XRP Ripple being the next big thing, a few years ago now.
I knew/know nothing about these, so just put £100 or about USD125 into each of the 12 top coins of the time, so about USD1500 total.

Currently these "investments" are worth:
BTC = USD166
USDT = USD138
ETH = USD133
XRP = USD60
ADA = USD58
DOGE = USD45
BCH = USD41
DOT = USD39
LTC = USD32
VET = USD32
EOS = USD13
FIL = USD10
So the total balance is USD769 from about 1500USD put in, about half

yeh unfortunately you have some real dogbrick there, I’m guessing a lot were from the 2017 and early 2018 peaks, looking at the likes of EOS, VET etc, which were on the up at the time.
that’s the risk with the Alts, many will never recover. for Alts, I just try and ride the hype wave, IDGAF about the narrative / utility as most will never make it, this is the bit which is purely speculative for me and the difference to BTC. Most should still rise with the tide though given time. I’m guessing tether was just some unused currency rather than a choice. I would wait for a big red day then use that to buy some gaming or ai coin, hope you claw it back.

@Danishfurniturelover it was May2021 so 3 years ago
I even mentioned you in that post

I said
A couple of months ago you nobbers were wazzing on about Crypto.
Sounded over-complex.

Then a month ago some of my friends were also talking about Crypto.

So I downloaded the Binance App and put £100 on each of the top 12 coins in the app.

Total wallet was $1650, went up $50 in about an hour, then another $50, blimey easy money, next day continued going up.

Suddenly my wallet was worth $1000 on Sun/Mon/Tues.

Just checked and it is now $1128 so down $500 on what I put in a few days ago.

Marky, you owe me $250
Ben, you owe me $250

I'll accept bankers drafts, cheques, gold teeth or handjobs.

To which Marky replied
If in 2 years you're portfolio is worth less than your original investment I'll give you $250

And you yourself said:

• Haha
So it seems you both owe me $250 and I will still be down on my initial investment!!
Well don't sell to your up.

I would PayPal you the money but I don't really talk with riff-raff

In future when replying to my posts. You should start each one by saying. My Lord may I have a moment of your time.

Also you appreciate that the real boom come after the halvening. You will be fine in the summer.

My Lord may I have a moment of your time, please Sir?

I'm referring to my small experiment with some disposable cash (investing in 12 crypto coins) to offset your propaganda about how rich everyone will be if they invest in it. I don't want suggestible others to get the impression it is a great idea for all.

Luckily I kept 99.999% of my cash in pensions and ISAs and they've done extremely well in the last 3 years.

My Lord may I have a moment of your time, please Sir?

I'm referring to my small experiment with some disposable cash (investing in 12 crypto coins) to offset your propaganda about how rich everyone will be if they invest in it. I don't want suggestible others to get the impression it is a great idea for all.

Luckily I kept 99.999% of my cash in pensions and ISAs and they've done extremely well in the last 3 years.

May 2021 was the absolute top of the last cycle to be fair, you would have been better buying in the second half of 2022. When everyone starts talking about it is a sign the top is close. Mind you some of those coins like EOS, FIL, BCH wouldn't have been in the top 12 coins at that time.

That is not me.

Think I mentioned last summer that a young Muslim friend and I were offering forex training to help people pass funding challenges with FTMO and the like. We have a twitter account for that.

I also help the wife out with her erotic stories that she writes online, again the is a twitter account linked to that website for promotion purposes.

• Care
That is not me.

Think I mentioned last summer that a young Muslim friend and I were offering forex training to help people pass funding challenges with FTMO and the like. We have a twitter account for that.

I also help the wife out with her erotic stories that she writes online, again the is a twitter account linked to that website for promotion purposes.
Nevermind all that, you now have enough money to put on your play. Just let us know when and where.

Who managed to sell at the right time? Bitcoin 16% drop since last week?
It would only have been the right time if you were buying it all back this week. Increasing your stack.

The time I sell you will all know about it. I will hire out the stadium for Eric Dier testimonial and buy every seat. The whole 90 minutes will be shouting he is brick so he can hear it.

Back