• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cryptocurrency

Doesn't that defeat the entire purpose of crypto?

Was it not meant to be geographically decoupled?
Legally decoupled.

But for all the honest citizens on this board that would mean dodging tax, which would never happen. You pay tax where you live.

Are these 'bones' a newly created market so people's dogs can get onboard the investment train?

I saw something the other day where this certain crypto was meant to have gone up X amount and made everyone millionairres but it was impossible to sell so was worthless. Not sure if it was a youtube fake story

Seems to me that Stable Coins are worth taking an interest in. How 'stable' they are how they are protected is crucial. But if they are, then people can and are increasingly using them for digital transactions while they remain unregulated. Tax, transfer fees, and international blocks make such stable coins attrative for some people. They still need to convert the coins back into fiat currency to spend though, idk what the costs are of doing this?

@Danishfurniturelover and Cryto team, what client/service do you use to buy, sell and transfer coins now? Any recommendations?

Seems to me that Stable Coins are worth taking an interest in. How 'stable' they are how they are protected is crucial. But if they are, then people can and are increasingly using them for digital transactions while they remain unregulated. Tax, transfer fees, and international blocks make such stable coins attrative for some people. They still need to convert the coins back into fiat currency to spend though, idk what the costs are of doing this?

@Danishfurniturelover and Cryto team, what client/service do you use to buy, sell and transfer coins now? Any recommendations?
With respect i would not help someone who has spent years criticising them.

Can you cash out though? I have seen people get lumbered by what on paper look like major gains but they have been unable to sell them and cash out.

OIP.wKWyFH0CwC8rwXBktVboSgAAAA

With respect i would not help someone who has spent years criticising them.

Meow!

Fwiw I forewarned folks of what was likely to (and did) happen: speculation caused a big crash. I've always posted about potential benifits of digital currencensies. Unlike those who look to get-rich-quick, I've been interested in things that will be used. The issue with speculative crypto is if its not used to pay for things, its like buying football cards. Which is fine. Just be aware that no one uses it for transactions and its value is largely based on speculation.

Back