• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Couriers

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Why are they so totally brick..

Company wouldnt deliver to my work so to make sure I was in I opted for a ?ú10 extra guaranteed delivered slot between 5.30pm and 9.30pm tonight

9.28pm and no sign, how fudging hard is it to deliver a parcel as per instructions and on time, its seriously not..

Ive got no idea of what the courier company is either to ring up and ask, pony...

Trouble is it is a brick job with brick money so you tend to find the drivers are of a similar type!

Rung Orange, they said after confirming my delivery address again that it had been delivered to an address 15 miles away..

Seriously WTF

I get loads of stuff delivered by Hermes

I think they deliver for quite a few retailers

They are really good, and always make an effort to hide my parcel behind a plant pot if I'm not in

Sounds like Orange are using a bunch of ****s

Yodel are the worst..........theres a fifty pager thread on amazon about them.

They were suppose to deliver a monitor for me,left a card saying it was in their service centre,turned out it been 'delivered' to someone in my street,asked a few neighbours even asked my postman if he reconised the name yodel gave to me,nothing.........got my monitor in the end after a few lengthy phonecalls but someone has had a tasty new monitor for nothing...........

They were suppose to deliver a monitor for me,left a card saying it was in their service centre,turned out it been 'delivered' to someone in my street,asked a few neighbours even asked my postman if he reconised the name yodel gave to me,nothing.........got my monitor in the end after a few lengthy phonecalls but someone has had a tasty new monitor for nothing...........

Are they amazon's standard couriers? Had an amazon guy turn up to my house with a delivery for e same street number but a totally different street! He got je to sign for it and was walking away before I pointed out the error. I've no idea what was in it but it felt heavy therefore probably expensive! I was surprised they were so careless tbh as I've never had any problem with deliveries from amazon!

Citylink are our local mob.

I ordered a 27" LED 3D panel for my boys revamped bedroom, through Amazon. Really good service.........only took standard (free) delivery, but ordered on monday, confirmed on tuesday, with delivery planned for wednesday. Cool.
Sat in all day wednesday until 4.45pm and nothing, so started chasing.

Citylink said..."well, it was at the Amazon main depot in Milton keynes yesterday, and was dispatched from there...........but it never arrived at the Citylink Crawley depot. Speak to Amazon".

A robot at Amazon said...."it was at the main depot at milton keynes yesterday, and was dispatched from there.....but it never arrived with Citylink in Crawley. Must have been "lost" en route. Very sorry. Will order another one urgently which will be there saturday".

So.........while I'm at work on Thursday, my youngest rings me and says...."TV is here!!!" (He signed for it, with the wrong initials).
On saturday, guess what arrived via citylink?..........and guess who signed for it again? :D

I think thats known as BOGOF, isn't it? 8-[

i got my monitor off e-bay-dabs but the the ones ive had less trouble off is parcelforce,got wait a day sometimes but they close at 8pm and their delivery centre is only a few miles away,yodel is 20 miles away.

Yodel bought out home delivery before xmas and are expanding some how!!

Citylink are our local mob.

I ordered a 27" LED 3D panel for my boys revamped bedroom, through Amazon. Really good service.........only took standard (free) delivery, but ordered on monday, confirmed on tuesday, with delivery planned for wednesday. Cool.
Sat in all day wednesday until 4.45pm and nothing, so started chasing.

Citylink said..."well, it was at the Amazon main depot in Milton keynes yesterday, and was dispatched from there...........but it never arrived at the Citylink Crawley depot. Speak to Amazon".

A robot at Amazon said...."it was at the main depot at milton keynes yesterday, and was dispatched from there.....but it never arrived with Citylink in Crawley. Must have been "lost" en route. Very sorry. Will order another one urgently which will be there saturday".

So.........while I'm at work on Thursday, my youngest rings me and says...."TV is here!!!" (He signed for it, with the wrong initials).
On saturday, guess what arrived via citylink?..........and guess who signed for it again? :D

I think thats known as BOGOF, isn't it? 8-[

Or fraud, not sure which. ;)

Yodel / Home delivery network, twice now have just not bothered to deliver the parcel. Both times they have said that they have tried to deliver the parcel but no one was at home. Well we had just had our second child so the wife and me was at home all the bloody time.

In the end after lots of phone calls (this has happened twice now) the driver sneaks past the front door and leaves the parcel around the corner of the house and drop a note in the letter box !!!! all this while we our at home!!!!!

Around here City Link and the Post office are the dogs ****** for delivery's

Turn out that the drivers are self employed, so if you live out in the sticks like I they just dont bother delivering to you until they had a "load"

Rung Orange, they said after confirming my delivery address again that it had been delivered to an address 15 miles away..

Seriously WTF

Well its still not turned up, do i feel confident about it being delivered tonight, nope, fudging useless

I've had grief with 2 phones being delivered to the wrong address. Luckily for me it was only round the corner so i went and knocked on the house they were delivered to.

Some bird answered the door and tried telling me she hadn't had a parcel delivered. I asked her if she was sure as I had been on the phone to the company and they had told me the address they were delivered (and signed for) to. She just stood there shaking her head. Then her little kid came walking down the hallway saying "Was it phones?"

Not only was this stupid qunt lying to my face,they had opened the parcel aswell. I can't remember what I called her but the kid learnt a few choice words that day.

Why would anyone sign for a parcel that clearly isn't for them and,worse still,open it?

Pretty sure they were on Orange aswell. Hope you get it sorted,mate.

Back