• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Germany doesn't have the NHS as a millstone around its neck, Germany provides healthcare the way a sensible, modern country unencumbered by misplaced emotion towards an overpriced, failed concept would.

Don't know about S Korea, but I hear very few things I like about how that country's citizens are treated lately.

Edit:

If you want me to be a little more specific I could ask you whether Gordon Brown's unicorn farm was planning on bricking out reagents (required to build testing kits) but the result is the same.

War footing is the only way. New York state saying they will need 30,000 ventilators.

People are saying if we are not careful in two weeks we will be like Italy... Milan is not London. I fear it will be a lot worse.

OK, just coming up for air.
W/c 09/03 we doubled our turn over.
W/c 16/03 turn over up 150%
W/c 23/03 so far turn over up 200%. That's for the the week, not the day and a half.

We are coping and will cope, but almost none of our customers are expecting a big rise in the death rate, this is purely in case we close or are forced to close.
What do you do?
Sells Tenants Super

Italy's count has jumped back up unfortunately, per the BBC:

"Italy has just reported a jump of 743 deaths in the past day - 141 more than Monday.

This brings its death toll up to 6,820."

Ah well, after being told this morning we were shut until further notice, just got a phone call to say we're back open tomorrow...so much for lockdown.

It's easy to say we need more testing though but it's not as if there's dozens of labs sitting round empty or millions of testing kits sitting in warehouses. Hunt was health secretary for 6 years, he's partly responsible for the NHS not being prepared for a crisis.
Being the NHS is also responsible for the NHS not being ready.

Back