• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

First of all, let's set one thing straight.

He wasn't missing her, he was eating her soul out from the inside.

Secondly, anyone giving a fudge where other people put their body parts (assuming content, etc) have got their priorities entirely wrong.

I don’t care normally and most people wouldn’t either. But this raises questions about whether he’s broken social distancing rules among other things. When you’re the Health Secretary and you’ve been a part of setting out the rules for social distancing and you then seemingly break the rules, well it’s not a good look. Sort of undermines his authority.

I don’t care normally and most people wouldn’t either. But this raises questions about whether he’s broken social distancing rules among other things. When you’re the Health Secretary and you’ve been a part of setting out the rules for social distancing and you then seemingly break the rules, well it’s not a good look. Sort of undermines his authority.

Surely mistresses/misters count as support bubbles?

Would a strange rule that he could kiss his wife at work or his girlfriend at his house, but not his girlfriend at work.

Whilst that might be the letter of the law, I'm sure the intent is not to be so puritanical.

Would a strange rule that he could kiss his wife at work or his girlfriend at his house, but not his girlfriend at work.

Whilst that might be the letter of the law, I'm sure the intent is not to be so puritanical.

He may well have wanted to think about that before saying this about Neil Ferguson last year (From The Independent):

In May 2020, the health secretary claimed to have been left “speechless” by Prof Ferguson’s “extraordinary” behaviour, and said it had been right for him to resign as a government Sage adviser.

He may well have wanted to think about that before saying this about Neil Ferguson last year (From The Independent):

In May 2020, the health secretary claimed to have been left “speechless” by Prof Ferguson’s “extraordinary” behaviour, and said it had been right for him to resign as a government Sage adviser.
At that point there was no contact outside of one's household, right?

Credit where it's due, that's not far off for most of the population - the Tories had the foresight that full vaccination will be justification for allowing entry, especially in countries with reliance on tourism.

It's at the expense of some deaths.
It also creates a greater imbalance around the world - the rich countries get to do what they want and will expose poorer ones because many govts will also have to sacrifice some people to keep economies going.

It's a sucky position to be in with only uncomfortable solutions no matter which way you cut it.
As much as I hate the Tories, I don't envy them having to make the choices they have.

Hanrooster has admitted he broke social distancing rules. Boris now considers the matter closed. I’ve said before, I admire the gonad*s of the tories. Literally do whatever the fudge they want even it breaks rules and don’t ever apologise and the public at large seem to be ok with it. Whereas Labour are the party that constantly apologises for everything, even when they shouldn’t apologise. The tories are essentially the football team that is cynical, bullies the refs and does whatever it takes to win, Labour are the nice, soft team who won’t do what it takes and just accept it when they get screwed over.

Hanrooster has admitted he broke social distancing rules. Boris now considers the matter closed. I’ve said before, I admire the gonad*s of the tories. Literally do whatever the fudge they want even it breaks rules and don’t ever apologise and the public at large seem to be ok with it. Whereas Labour are the party that constantly apologises for everything, even when they shouldn’t apologise. The tories are essentially the football team that is cynical, bullies the refs and does whatever it takes to win, Labour are the nice, soft team who won’t do what it takes and just accept it when they get screwed over, and really hate Jewish people
I've fixed the last part for you
I agree with 99% of it what you say too
It's a total joke how they continually get away with doing whatever they like
It most defo is 1 rule for them and 1 rule for the rest of us

Hanrooster has admitted he broke social distancing rules. Boris now considers the matter closed. I’ve said before, I admire the gonad*s of the tories. Literally do whatever the fudge they want even it breaks rules and don’t ever apologise and the public at large seem to be ok with it. Whereas Labour are the party that constantly apologises for everything, even when they shouldn’t apologise. The tories are essentially the football team that is cynical, bullies the refs and does whatever it takes to win, Labour are the nice, soft team who won’t do what it takes and just accept it when they get screwed over.
I have no issue with people breaking ridiculous and pointless rules.

Hanrooster's useless at his job and probably isn't human. Let's criticise him for stuff that's relevant to his performance as Health Secretary, not where he want to put his dingdong.

The powers that be (media? Tories?) have decided Hanrooster is the fall guy. He’s expendable to protect Boris a bit longer.
There’s always a reason for the timing of these “revelations”.
Yeah I have a feeling Hanrooster is the dead cat. What news is Boris looking to bury today?

Last edited:
At that point there was no contact outside of one's household, right?

Yip. Whereas the rule on May 6th was that you needed to maintain a two metre social distance with anyone outside your household, or wear a mask if that wasn’t possible.

Now, you can agree or disagree with that rule - but his Department created the rule and was asking the country to follow it.

Yeah I have a feeling Hanrooster the dead cat. What news is Boris looking to bury today?

Probably the upcoming food shortages due to a lack of lorry drivers post-Brexit.

Yet another dividend now that we’ve entered the sunny uplands.

Breathe in and smell that sovereignty!

Yip. Whereas the rule on May 6th was that you needed to maintain a two metre social distance with anyone outside your household, or wear a mask if that wasn’t possible.
Ah, fair enough. I thought this had just happened.

Edit:. I will contest the point that he's ever done anything though. I believe he's just the one they wheel out to announce it - I don't think he's capable of putting a policy together.

Now, you can agree or disagree with that rule - but his Department created the rule and was asking the country to follow it.

Probably the upcoming food shortages due to a lack of lorry drivers post-Brexit.

Yet another dividend now that we’ve entered the sunny uplands.

Breathe in and smell that sovereignty!
The affair should be a nothing burger or would be if this had not spilled from his private life into the public sphere. Affairs happen and they are private matters usually, but this is now firmly in the public realm because of cronyism again, and of course breaching the rules that were in place. And that is without mentioning the rank hypocrisy considering Hanrooster's previous comments.

I guess a bigger story is that none of Hanrooster's missteps will meet with any accountability for now. Boris can hardly discipline him for this considering his own past indiscretions but this may be a temporary stay. Boris will do what he does, bluster and equivocate until Hanrooster has served his purpose and then jettison him when he is no longer useful.

The affair should be a nothing burger or would be if this had not spilled from his private life into the public sphere. Affairs happen and they are private matters usually, but this is now firmly in the public realm because of cronyism again, and of course breaching the rules that were in place. And that is without mentioning the rank hypocrisy considering Hanrooster's previous comments.

I guess a bigger story is that none of Hanrooster's missteps will meet with any accountability for now. Boris can hardly discipline him for this considering his own past indiscretions but this may be a temporary stay. Boris will do what he does, bluster and equivocate until Hanrooster has served his purpose and then jettison him when he is no longer useful.

I’ve a feeling little Matty will be gone by the end of the weekend - probably by resignation.

Back