• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

Why won't you put your faith in immunity from contracting it?
I don't want the immunisation because I'm concerned about catching it, I want it because I suspect that society will be opened up to those who have been vaccinated first.

Edit:
I'm fairly convinced I've already had it anyway, so the vaccine would be a rubber stamp to get me into whatever is still blocked for those who've had it.

Nice start to the year, managed to get a role running private Covid test sites for three very high profile organisations, just signed the NDA and sent it back. Guaranteed 3 days work a week at a very handsome daily rate, helps keep the wolves from the door and eating into savings etc till this all settles

Nice start to the year, managed to get a role running private Covid test sites for three very high profile organisations, just signed the NDA and sent it back. Guaranteed 3 days work a week at a very handsome daily rate, helps keep the wolves from the door and eating into savings etc till this all settles

Good news indeed. Good luck.

Anyone been vaccinated yet?
I'm normally a pretty care-free and patient person but it's starting to get to me now, Haven't seen family and friends for months and I just want to see some progress. We have approved vaccines and a decent amount so can we please crack on with it!

Spoke to my uncle yesterday. He is 89. Heard nothing about a vaccination yet. Called the GP.....'we'll let you know'.

I don't want the immunisation because I'm concerned about catching it, I want it because I suspect that society will be opened up to those who have been vaccinated first.

Edit:
I'm fairly convinced I've already had it anyway, so the vaccine would be a rubber stamp to get me into whatever is still blocked for those who've had it.
Suppose you could get an antibody test done privately, might be enough should immunity passports be implemented.

https://www.bupa.co.uk/health/payg/covid-testing

Will do mate. Probably have a ring around this afternoon time permitting.

From what I have read or seen they're not privatising the vaccine. They don't want firms buying up supply that's needed for the population.

However whether that will last throughout the year or not I don't know.

My firm carries out in-house flu vaccinations for staff each year and imagine they want staff back asap into the offices so probably working through private healthcare if allowed to start a programme. But from a political standpoint it would be suicide for the Tories or any govt to allow privatisation of the vaccine this early on.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

From what I have read or seen they're not privatising the vaccine. They don't want firms buying up supply that's needed for the population.

However whether that will last throughout the year or not I don't know.

My firm carries out in-house flu vaccinations for staff each year and imagine they want staff back asap into the offices so probably working through private healthcare if allowed to start a programme. But from a political standpoint it would be suicide for the Tories or any govt to allow privatisation of the vaccine this early on.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Think you are right. Read an article that 'rich' people have been offering £2k to get an early vaccination to no avail.

Makes sense. I don't think I would like to get one if it meant someone like my uncle missed out anyway to be honest.

Think you are right. Read an article that 'rich' people have been offering £2k to get an early vaccination to no avail.

Makes sense. I don't think I would like to get one if it meant someone like my uncle missed out anyway to be honest.

I don’t think rich people care about anyone else missing out. They just wanna get the vaccine for themselves regardless if people who actually need it more fall behind them.

Back