• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Confessions

"and I was thinking - "did he play left back? damn, didn't notice"

And I was shouting at him "Get forward you clam!"

I sometimes wonder if when I was a cabbie in Chichester if I ever gave him a lift from the station to his house, the was this one guy dressed in a £100 suit from next who got me to stop off at the offie on the way home and got a few cans of diamond white, he told me he was a big player in the city, did not say which city. When we got to his home he paid me in coins and did not offer a tip. Got out the cab with his leather bag and I am sure I saw a copy of the Guardian sticking out the top of it. Think it was him to be honest.

I'm in a bit of a bad place at the moment, and will chat in the 'mental health' thread about it soon. But this post just made me smile. Thank you Ben x

I was about to start the story about the 18 year old female Japanese language student and the bowl of porridge. But after reading back through the thread, I realized it wasn't that kind of confession....

I was about to start the story about the 18 year old female Japanese language student and the bowl of porridge. But after reading back through the thread, I realized it wasn't that kind of confession....
Pics or it didn't happen

A man after my own heart, i have never been keen on custard ( unlike some on here) but porridge always brings out the bear in me.

i'm a big fan of "open-air" rumpty tumpty, I've done the deed on balconies, at the bottom of people's gardens, on stairways, in a vineyard, in Hyde Park (knightsbridge end)and by one of the railway fences at sandown racecourse while the clerk of the course was assessing the going. It was "soft" that day.

i'm a big fan of "open-air" rumpty tumpty, I've done the deed on balconies, at the bottom of people's gardens, on stairways, in a vineyard, in Hyde Park (knightsbridge end)and by one of the railway fences at sandown racecourse while the clerk of the course was assessing the going. It was "soft" that day.

You're talking about masturbation? Right laugh aiming at people from the balcony :)

The Met line on a Saturday afternoon

Sent from my Nexus 5X using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

He caught me off guard, I was waiting for lift in our reception and he walked out of one, beamed and offered his hand. I took a lot of stick from my colleagues.

He caught me off guard, I was waiting for lift in our reception and he walked out of one, beamed and offered his hand. I took a lot of stick from my colleagues.
Touched by Tony. You'll be able to recount this more often when he's made his triumphant return to save us.

Back