• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coaching Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpurMeUp

Jimmy Cantrell
What do you know about these men?

Football is a team sport and organisations also rely on management teams, not just one guy. So who are Poch's right hand men? What's their background, fetish and shoe size?

nintchdbpict000270790387-e1475157067544.jpg

The one on the far left visits the same German mistress as me, I do not think he is into scat as she is always good to go for me.

One day when she was running late we got chatting and I asked him if he was a fan of custard and he said he had never tried it. On my recommendation I hope he now has.

The guy on the far left is the fashion coach, the fella next to him is the dietitian and on the right is the one who says "the plane is coming boss" (one for the youngsters)

He's not in that pic but there's one of them that's on the bench, usually poch left, and every time I see him I think it's Danny mcgrain!

m_dagostino.jpg

MIGUEL D'AGOSTINO
Born in Argentina, he has continued his long association with Mauricio Pochettino by becoming part of his coaching staff here at Spurs, taking on the role of First Team Coach.

His playing career began as a defender at local side Patronato de Paraná before he moved to Newell's Old Boys in 1990, where he first linked up with Mauricio, playing alongside him at the heart of the Newell’s defence.

He then had a spell playing with Gimnasia y Esgrima and then joined Ecuadorian side LDU de Quito. From there he joined Chilean outfit C.D. Palestino before following in Pochettino's footsteps and heading to play in Spain with SD Compostela.

The next seven years were spent in France as he linked up with Chamois Niortais in 2000. He went on to play for Canet en Rousillon and then took his first steps into coaching when he joined Angoulême CFC as a player-coach, later becoming assistant manager at Stade Brestois 29 between 2003 and 2007.

For the 2007-08 season, he was assistant coach at Dubai CSC in the United Arab Emirates before returning to Brest as chief scout. When Mauricio was appointed Head Coach at Espanyol, Miguel did some scouting on behalf of his former team-mate and moved to Spain on a permanent basis in 2011.

He worked successfully alongside Mauricio for two years at Espanyol and likewise at Southampton, with the pair now linking up once again in north London.

j_perez(1).jpg

JESÚS PÉREZ

Assistant Manager

Appointed having previously worked alongside Mauricio Pochettino at both Southampton and RCD Espanyol.

The Spaniard made his name as a coach in his homeland as he took on a variety of coaching roles at clubs including Gimnàstic de Tarragona, CD Castellón, Real Murcia, Pontevedra CF, Rayo Vallecano and UD Almería.

He also spent a season on the staff of Saudi Arabian side Al Ittihad having had a brief spell as a fitness coach with the Saudi Arabian national team in 2005.

He joined Espanyol in July, 2010, initially working under Mauricio as a first team analyst before taking on the post of technical coach during the 2010-11 campaign.

In January, 2013, he left Spain to come to the Premier League, where he became part of Mauricio’s coaching staff at Southampton, working as First Team Assistant Manager before taking up his current role with us in the summer of 2014.

t_jimenez.jpg

TONI JIMÉNEZ

First Team Goalkeeping Coach

Former Spanish international goalkeeper and Olympic gold medallist who was appointed as our First Team Goalkeeping Coach during the summer of 2014.

Born in La Garriga, he began his playing career with lower-league side EC Granollers before joining Barcelona aged 18. He spent a brief amount of time playing for the Spanish giants' third team before moving on loan to make his professional debut with UE Figueres.

He was selected in Spain's squad for the 1992 Olympic Games in his home city of Barcelona, playing all six games as they won the gold medal for men's football.

After the games, he signed for Rayo Vallecano before following coach José Antonio Camacho to RCD Espanyol, where he quickly became first-choice goalkeeper. He was joined at the club a year later by central defender Mauricio Pochettino and the pair were regulars in the side for a number of years.

Jiménez won three senior caps for Spain, making his debut under his former Espanyol coach Camacho in a friendly against Italy in November, 1998.

In 1999, after six years at Espanyol, he joined Atlético Madrid and later moved to Elche CF for a season in 2002. He rounded off his playing career back at Espanyol, moving there in January, 2003.

He retired from playing at the end of the 2003-04 season and, after hanging up his gloves, served as a director with Espanyol for just under two years. He then had separate spells as assistant manager and goalkeeping coach at Girona FC either side of a role at his first club, EC Granollers.

He returned to Espanyol in June, 2011, as part of Mauricio’s coaching staff and, having followed him to Southampton as a goalkeeping coach, now takes on a similar role with us alongside his former team-mate.

images

John McDermott
John McDermott is the Tottenham Hotspur head of coaching and development, has taken on the responsibility of overseeing every age group at the club below first-team level. McDermott, who has been a target for Manchester United, has built his reputation as a shrewd judge of young players at the club’s academy and he has developed a close working relationship with the manager, Mauricio Pochettino

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back