• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Clinton Njie

He's rubbish, cheap Levy buy. I hate him and all his family. Am I the first to offer this opinion?
See I was right all along. I'd never heard of him or seen him and I knew he was crap, after the few minutes he's played so far he's the worse player ever to play for us, and don't get me started on that Marcus Edwards what a waste of space.

So where is he? I thought he was injured, but nothing about him in the team news, notthing to suggest he hasn't travelled either but I guess we'll find out tomorrow. Still strange how he disappeared.

where the fudge is he???????????????????

just when he's needed most.......

CoySpurs...............Where have you gone my blue eyed son???
where have you gone my darling loved one........................lol

where the fudge is he???????????????????

just when he's needed most.......

CoySpurs...............Where have you gone my blue eyed son???
where have you gone my darling loved one........................lol

I take it you didn't follow our last match very closely (or actually at all..) :)
Allow me to enlighten you....

The Grauniad min-by-min (http://www.theguardian.com/football/live/2015/nov/26/qarabag-v-tottenham-hotspur-europa-league-live) said:
78 min: GOAL! Tottenham 1-0 Qarabag (Kane 78)
Well, it had been coming. Spurs’ 13th corner of the game is glanced on by Son and nodded in from about a yard out by Kane. They’ve deserved it, no question.

80 min: Coefficient turnaround: Spurs lead and Basel have equalised against Fiorentina. Spurs make a change: Son is replaced by Clinton N’Jie. Mammadov replaces Ismayilov for Qarabag.

Your welcome:)

Hoping Poch gets work in with him, so he can help us out more at end of season.

Maybe he starts against Monaco?

He's not very good is he?

I've been saying for a while that people have been getting overly excited about him - he looks very raw at the moment. Then again, Henry looked the same at the start of his career and he added some guile to go with his pace.

Have also been banging on about his position being CF so that if he beats his man for pace, then he's through on goal. He doesn't really have the footballing skills to be a winger.

Still think he can come good, but I don't think we should expect too much from him this year

I've been saying for a while that people have been getting overly excited about him - he looks very raw at the moment. Then again, Henry looked the same at the start of his career and he added some guile to go with his pace.

Have also been banging on about his position being CF so that if he beats his man for pace, then he's through on goal. He doesn't really have the footballing skills to be a winger.

Still think he can come good, but I don't think we should expect too much from him this year

I don't think he's ever been a this year purchase (which, if true is another amazing change in our buying/development policy)

Given us and the Club being patient, and Clinton staying injury free and happy to put in the hard work... I'll stick my head out saying he can become a very, very good player. I agree he looks very raw, and hasnt done much yet. But he's got the pace, and looks like he can bulk up a lot.
Let's see next season, I've got some good vibes about him.

Given us and the Club being patient, and Clinton staying injury free and happy to put in the hard work... I'll stick my head out saying he can become a very, very good player. I agree he looks very raw, and hasnt done much yet. But he's got the pace, and looks like he can bulk up a lot.
Let's see next season, I've got some good vibes about him.

He is a good player, but I knew he would be ineffective today, said as much in the OMT. He thrives playing teams with high defensive lines, not against buses.

Back