• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

No mention of the Pogba/Raiola vs Solakjær/Manure debacle here? Here's my thoughts.

Paul Pogba and his entourage, headed by Mino Raiola, are the lowest form of vermin scumbags, and they should both sod off to the end of the world.

Pogba was all #pogback and "Manchester United is my home", but as soon as things aren't going all his way, he runs to his leech of an agent and cries like a baby. He's not even a good footballer! He's the most overhyped player ever! He has some ability, but he's a very poor football player.

And why do you say that, you might ask.
Well it's because he's not a team player. It's always about him him, him, and he thinks he's the greatest person in the world.
He's bad influence on the rest of the team, and that roosterroach Raiola just makes it worse. He should just fudge off and do some individual sports, because he has no place in a team.

I sincerely hope we never sign that type of player, or go anywhere near a Raiola player, because they are worse than poison!

Harry Maguire in a spot of bother. He supposedly hit a policeman.

Harry Maguire co-operating with Greek authorities after alleged incident

Manchester United’s captain, Harry Maguire, was involved in an “alleged incident” on Thursday evening in Mykonos, with reports in Greece claiming the £80m signing was part of an altercation outside a bar on the island.

A statement from United on Friday read: “The club is aware of an alleged incident involving Harry Maguire in Mykonos last night. Contact has been made with Harry, and he is fully co-operating with the Greek authorities. At this time we will be making no further comment.”

Manchester United captain Harry Maguire ‘arrested in Greece’

According to reports, Maguire was involved in a row with British tourists. When police officers intervened, it is alleged that three Englishmen, including Maguire, responded physically and verbally.

A quote attributed to a police official said: “The soccer player was verbally abusive to an officer and then hit him. The three were resisting when brought to the Mykonos police station.”

It is reported that Maguire and the two other detainees will be taken by ship to the nearby island of Syros, where they will face charges by a public prosecutor, a police official added.

United under Ole will continue to entertain.

The stat that they finished the season with more penalties than wins is fudging outrageous ...

It's utd, he'll get a fixed penalty.

Normally, I'd be inclined to agree, but the update to the Guardian article suggests this could be more serious.

Manchester United’s captain, Harry Maguire, is expected to be charged with aggravated assault after he allegedly “hit” a police officer and was arrested following an altercation on Thursday evening in Mykonos. The England defender spent the night in police custody and is to face charges on the neighbouring island of Syros – the administrative centre for the region.

Maguire was with friends in a bar on the Greek island when the incident occurred and the 27-year-old subsequently detained along with two friends and taken to a local police station for questioning.

The soccer player was verbally abusive to an officer and then hit him. The three were resisting when brought to the Mykonos police station,” said a police official, who added Maguire and his friends will be taken by boat to Syros to face charges brought by a public prosecutor. Greek media reported that Maguire had got into “a very heated altercation” with other English holidaymakers on the party island late on Thursday. When policemen, subsequently called to the scene, attempted to break up the midnight brawl, they were verbally abused.

“There were several policemen there. At some point, one of the three members of the group – they were aged 27, 28, and 29 – threw a swing at one of the policemen and a fight ensued,” added police spokesperson Petros Vassilakis. “All of the three were arrested but during the effort to do so, the other two, including the football player, got violent also. They threw down at least two policemen, hit them with their fists and kicked them.

“I can’t tell you what they were telling us,” he added. “All English swear words against the authorities and against the work of the police. All three, including the football player, are being held in custody, locked up in Mykonos cell. They will appear before a state prosecutor on the island of Syros later today to be charged with aggravated assault.”

Better hope, for his sake, he wasn't doing any plane spotting.

Normally, I'd be inclined to agree, but the update to the Guardian article suggests this could be more serious.

Better hope, for his sake, he wasn't doing any plane spotting.
Got to be some video floating around....it's 2020

i heard (allegedly) he got the pound notes out to smooth things over (which tbh is the way i thought things worked in Greece)

Back