• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

It’s incredible how much brick he’s had to deal with, and how well he has dealt with it, through absolutely no fault of his own — other than being maybe not of the quality of the best players in the world.

Players with actual criminal convictions get a far easier ride.
No fault of his own.
Jeez, there's a barrel load of laughs in there.

Well he's not very good is he.
Another player signed for big bucks by a "big" club that turns out to be no better than half a dozen other CBs at lesser clubs.
It's not as if he's improved since he went to utd, and that is definitely on him.

Of course he's not very good (in comparison to others at the top). But that doesn't mean he deserves the abuse he gets.

Bet you'd find it hard to name 5 players who have improved at Man Utd since he joined them.

Well he's not very good is he.
Another player signed for big bucks by a "big" club that turns out to be no better than half a dozen other CBs at lesser clubs.
It's not as if he's improved since he went to utd, and that is definitely on him.
I'd disagree. I think he is good but looks poor in the wrong team because his weaknesses are glaring. Had he gone to West Ham or played in a Conte team, he'd have looked excellent.

Maguire is a very good footballer.

I'd disagree. I think he is good but looks poor in the wrong team because his weaknesses are glaring. Had he gone to West Ham or played in a Conte team, he'd have looked excellent.

I don't think he is any better than Ben mee or tarkowski (sp?) for instance.
But what thankfully my opinion doesn't matter 😁.

He's a very good footballer but he makes way too many big mistakes to be top tier. Although playing for this United team with a constantly changing back 4 and midfielders that only run forwards doesn't help!

Back