• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circumcision........abuse?

I had mine done at birth coz im a Jew

Happy it got done, all the girls ive been with have loved it.

One im with now says if i had foreskin she wouldn't suck me off.

I was with a Chinese girl once and she only ever had 2 sexual partners me and one before. Both were Jews so both circumcised. I used to wind her up that if she split up with me she would have to suck off someone with foreskin lol (she didnt like the sound of foreskin)

However... i recently went to my friends Sons brit (religious ceremony when the kid gets the chop) Lots of people in the house.. baby is crying its eyes out and people are praying etc etc. It felt like i was part of a cult and we were sacrificing the baby! wasn't nice.

I think there are more positives than negatives to having no foreskin. Whats the point of it really? same as men having nipples. No need for them

I was with a Chinese girl once and she only ever had 2 sexual partners me and one before. Both were Jews so both circumcised. I used to wind her up that if she split up with me she would have to suck off someone with foreskin lol (she didnt like the sound of foreskin)

However... i recently went to my friends Sons brit (religious ceremony when the kid gets the chop) Lots of people in the house.. baby is crying its eyes out and people are praying etc etc. It felt like i was part of a cult and we were sacrificing the baby! wasn't nice.

I think there are more positives than negatives to having no foreskin. Whats the point of it really? same as men having nipples. No need for them

I'm sure it has an evolutionary use. But not anymore

It's because all foetus are female for the first few weeks or something.

Yes but mine was for medical reasons and the way people bang on is like its wrong under any circumstances. It's just anti-religious flimflam IMO.
I used to feel like I was tinkling razorblades before I had mine snipped - well worth it IMO! I wouldn't say girls 'love it', but I reckon they enjoy it more than a someone who has a hood.

I like to pinch my foreskins when having a tinkle. It blows up like a water balloon.

Good times, good times.

Back